PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I any more do not know where to run!!!!

TISSA
13.06.2006, 13:25
Hello. Here 100 times lifted a subject " how to detain monthly ", and so now I had such necessity, and is urgent! I year with liked did not see, and here we shall meet only 5 days and just " those days " drop out. I not priimaju OK. Monthly numbers 15-16 should begin. To me 21 year.
My doctor on the sick-list, the nurse could not help or assist me anything - has told or said, that she does not solve such questions, has sent in the Center of planning of family, but also there doctors are not present!!! Whether In holidays pouodili that?! Horror any! I do not know where to run. On paid reception I do not want, because the problem as those is not present - to me millet should be asked what to accept that the doctor has advised. To pay for it of money, and then also for a preparation of money to pay in my opinion silly somehow. There would be at me a problem I did not wait certainly and has gone to the paid doctor.
The doctor, tell or say, well advise something. One hope to not spoil to itself short time with the liked person are you.
Yours faithfully

TISSA
13.06.2006, 14:09
The doctor, I understand, that such information it is impossible can be on a forum spread - write please in lichku or on a mail tissa7@yandex.ru