PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council!

natiho
07.06.2006, 19:41
Zdrastvujte!
Not mogly you to respond me to two important for me a question:
1) during genikologicheskogo inspections at me have found out a fungic or fungal infection and microplasma. Have registered a series of expensive medicines and procedures demanding much vremenija and a little pleasant on sensations (suppositories in all places, ointments several times in day and a heap of antibiotics), and at me soon wedding and me so it would not be desirable to cloud or sadden a honeymoon such procedures. The partner too has passed or has taken place inspection and should start treatment. WHETHER it is possible TO BEGIN TREATMENT FOR SOME MONTHS LATER, IF YES, APPROXIMATELY ON HOW MUCH?
2) whether it is possible for me while I am not flied or treated to accept yet Logest and to interrupt its or his reception prior to the beginning of treatment? (that is whether harmfully to accept Logest some months, and then to make a break on treatment?)
In advance many thanks!!!

Filix
07.06.2006, 20:09
Hello!
Mycoplasma (if she at you in general is) - an infection systemic. Its or her treatment " candles in different places " pursues the unique purpose - to make "good" analyses. You will use them, or not - it will not be reflected in an outcome of treatment in any way. Only on analyses.
By the way, if to you diagnosed this infection method IFA or PTSR at all the fact, that she at you is. Look or see here (http: // www.filix.ru) corresponding or meeting clause or article and compare signs.

natiho
07.06.2006, 21:41
Thanks for the answer.
I do not wish to seem obsessional, whether but and you could not respond to the second : to me while I am not flied or treated to accept yet Logest and to interrupt its or his reception prior to the beginning of treatment? (that is whether harmfully to accept Logest some months, and then to make a break on treatment?)
In advance many thanks!!!