PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uterine bleedings!

18.05.2006, 00:03
One week ago at me bleedings, during that I accept contraceptive Logest have begun. (I drink it or him 2 years)
It has begun after I zdelala a little protsidur in vlagalitse ointment Dalatsin, to destination the doctor for treatment of a ureaplasma. I have drunk a neetle 2 days and 2 days Vicasolum on 1 tablet, Logest continued to accept, in two days as peristala to drink Vicasolum again bleedings have begun, the bottom of a stomach or belly was again raose and has started to pull a little as at monthly, and I have noticed that the breast ached a bit a little, dummies or papillas on a breast as though burned are more exact.
In vemja all of it or this (bleedings) I have started to drink antibiotics for treatment of an infection (such as medotsin), and to me do or make nyxes for immunity, in breaks when bleedings stopped from Vicasolum inserted vaginalno suppositories homeopathic naznachenye vrachyom are called Gemovit, and the laser have ceased to do or make for a while,
The doctor has told or said, that has probably occured or happened avuljatsija from for ointments as she is an antibiotic and have begun monthly, has told or said to stop to drink Logest and let will pass or take place as monthly, I peristala, for the third day as obychto have begun monthly, but is more plentiful than usually and pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly, and the first same day I on the face by the evening had under an eye maculae, as though has bursted krovjanistyj under a skin a vessel (I hope it is not connected with bleedings)! I do not understand that occurs or happens to me, from for what it has particularly occured or happened, I do not know that to me to do or make, the doctor precisely speaks nothing, just if monthly there will be more than seven days again to start to drink Vicasolum and Logest to start to drink as well as it is necessary on 8 put only under other program on some tablets in day! Whether prompt collided or faced with such????
Help or Assist I ask advice or council!!!!!!! I feel on the organism that with me that that nitak!!!!!! Help or Assist pozhajlusto!!!!!!!!!!