PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Medicamental abortion

Rezeda
13.05.2006, 00:04
Hello! On April, 10th to me have made medicamental abortion, but instead of 3 tablets as 1,5 pieces of Allocation is necessary to a distance did not come, but the status was .14 April I again has addressed in that center. To me have made US and have told or said, that I am not so pregnant. The doctor has explained. That there can be all without a bleeding. After that I was advised by gynecologists on the Internet and unanimously approve or confirm, that abortion, especially medicamental cannot be without a bleeding. The menses has begun 14-th after US and month (today on 12-th of May) proceeds. Now, certainly allocation menshe-smearing, but bright color. And several days ago I have noticed shishechku in an inguen on the right, not independent, and as though prirosshuju, morbid at a touch and a dyscomfort (nagging pains insignificant below on the right). I in the beginning had a suspicion. That I at all was not the pregnant woman. And now I do not know that with me, any illness or disease can? Within the next few days I shall go to the gynecologist or to that center, but it would be desirable to hear opinion of the independent expert. In advance I thank for the help.

Tatjana V
13.05.2006, 12:57
The menses cannot be month, this bleeding. You not in "near future" need to address to the doctor, and it is urgent!

sakura
13.05.2006, 17:50
Hello! I not the doctor, but me too did or made medicamental abortion. Gave 2 tablets. But the plentiful bleeding then, certainly, was. And, by the way, allocation then were, similar, within a month. In a month I have come to the doctor, and he to me has registered to drink the grasses stopping a bleeding. After broths of grasses all has passed or has taken place. I wish you to ask: to you allowed to read the summary of these tablets? To summaries it is written, what there will be a plentiful bleeding which should stop within a month? To me have allowed to read through such paper. Find out still, by what preparation to you did or made discontinuing and read through its or his summary.

REZEDA
15.05.2006, 11:47
Was on reception in the center where did or made abortion. By results of US - a greater or big cyst with liquid contents - so the doctor has told or said. Has written out a doxycycline, Trichopolum, Nistatinum. Tomorrow I go on reception to the genekologu. After it or him I shall start treatment. To the doctor from the center I do not trust. I am am excruciated with doubts: whether there is a medicamental abortion without a bleeding? What a bleeding at me after abortion it in fact can be hormonal failure? What for me waits? I thank you for support and the help!

nefirtiti
16.05.2006, 16:17
Recently looked transfer as make a fool of patients in dear or expensive clinics, that they are pregnant and suggest to make medicamental abortion immediately. And if the patient doubts of pregnancy, speak even such ahineju as the ootid has just lowered or omitted also pregnancy has come or stepped. Besides the most qualitative, French will overtake horror from consequences of reception of cheaper preparations, type only at them and analogues have no. Can with you there was the same?

Anna L
16.05.2006, 18:50
Hello! On April, 10th to me have made medicamental abortion, but instead of 3 tablets as 1,5 pieces of Allocation is necessary to a distance did not come, but the status was .14 April I again has addressed in that center. To me have made US and have told or said, that I am not so pregnant. The doctor has explained. That there can be all without a bleeding. After that I was advised by gynecologists on the Internet and unanimously approve or confirm, that abortion, especially medicamental cannot be without a bleeding. The menses has begun 14-th after US and month (today on 12-th of May) proceeds. Now, certainly allocation menshe-smearing, but bright color. And several days ago I have noticed shishechku in an inguen on the right, not independent, and as though prirosshuju, morbid at a touch and a dyscomfort (nagging pains insignificant below on the right)

The similar subject was discussed at one medical forum:
http: // www.analisi.ru/forum/viewtopic.php? t=114

Tinati
16.05.2006, 21:38
While it is necessary to refrain from reception of antibiotics, since cystic educations are not treated thus. Really it is better to you to address to the regional gynecologist, to be surveyed horoshenechko, to understand with the reason of a bleeding and to be treated. Success! Be not ill or sick.

Rezeda
17.05.2006, 23:24
Hello! The Letter on site MEDHELPa - my, written after abortion. Well, I do not believe, that the fetal egg can leave without a bleeding. Who so does not consider or count???... My gynecologist from the comment has refrained. I think, she doubts, that I was pregnant, but admit it or this cannot, since itself have directed me on abortion without its or his acknowledgement or confirmation. I, certainly not the doctor. But something prompts me, that failure hormonal has begun for a long time, as has caused or called a delay. On the test or dough;father-in-law the second strip was hardly appreciable. The husband has told or said, that only through a magnifier it is possible to see. My gynecologist has recommended while suppositories Indomethacinum before definition of the exact diagnosis after US on May, 22nd. When she me looked, obviously it was not pleasant to her, " that at me there ": " it is similar to a greater or big cyst which learn or find out on US ". While the diagnosis: ovaries? And an oothecoma? (all in doubt) Still was a strange question: " the Test for pregnancy did not do or make? " I do not understand, to what there was this vopros-after abortion by a sexual life do not live. Tell or say. Please, than hormonal failure can be caused or called? The main thing - to not lose courage! Has learned to concern with humour to the health - the ending all at all one! I wish all health!