PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment of infections and conservation GV.

ms.juliya
26.04.2006, 23:01
Hello. At me such situation. Through 2 after sorts or labors I have solved prizhech the erosion which has appeared during pregnancy for what the biopsy as a result of which have been revealed papilomovirus and a virus of herpes has been made kalposkopija +. The cancer is not present (TTT). No attributes of the above-stated infections at me are present. The herpes are all life, but on a nose or labiums. During pregnancy all analyses, in t.ch and on ZPPP were good. Papilom is not present. The doctor rekkomendovala treatment by antibiotics therefore it will be necessary for me to stop thoracal feeding (GV), " t.k can one course of treatment " is required not.
1) whether It is impossible to postpone treatment on 4-5 to continue GV even before execution or performance to the child 8-9?
2) If to be treated is necessary now, whether has sense to save GV (whether the child will take a breast after so long break) or it will be more reasonable to stop GV?
3) whether Guarantees treatment of the above-stated infections protection against a cancer shejki uteruses or the probability of its or his occurrence remains?

evromedprestizh
27.04.2006, 16:21
1. Viruses are not treated by antibiotics.
2. Feed the child about one year.
3. After that it will be necessary to make repeatedly colposcopy and probably to be treated.
Now 1 time in 1\2 year only should be observed for shejkoj.

VPCH
Ways of transfer - sexual or contact
Incubation interval or Delitescence, signs: some weeks or months. Single or plural educations on genitals.
Areas of a lesion, possible or probable complications: greater or big and small sexual labiums, a vagina, shejka uteruses, an anus, mucous a sexual member. A cancer shejki uteruses, vaginas, a sexual member.
Features of disease: now there are no the medicinal preparations specifically influencing a virus; treatment is directed on destruction of condylomas and stimulation of immunity. After treatment the probability of relapses is high.

The infection is curable, but treatment long enough and expensive. Repeated COMPLEX courses of treatment Are required some and at presence of condylomas - their cauterization, but only during treatment. At absence of treatment there are relapsing inflammatory processes, an itch, allocation. Inflammatory processes after usual treatment arise again. Some kinds of a virus can lead to a cancer shejki uteruses.
It is necessary seryoznoe antiviral treatment with repeated courses and excision of condylomas during treatment. At the complex approach efficiency high enough and after 1 course manages to be cured already up to 50 % of patients. The main positive action from treatment that YOU did not have problems some years.
In sorts or labors probably becoming infected of a fetus and a papillomatosis of the top respiratory ways, also as well as at orally genital contacts.
Borrow or Occupy in it or this later.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

ms.juliya
27.04.2006, 18:09
Many thanks for the exhaustive answer.