PDA

Просмотр полной версии : streptococcus agalactiae

22.04.2006, 13:54
Hello the doctor!
At isledovanii bakterialogicheskogo paseva at me have found streptococcus agalactiae. To me have appointed or nominated to treat an antibiotic of 10 days on two tablets cotrim forte. Before to me other doctor wrote out suppositories fluomicyn. But he did not take from me a smear on bakterialogichesky pasev. I accepted only suppositories. Now at me go while monthly and I did not accept this antibiotic because wished to accept an antibiotic with suppositories against a thrush. Tell or say please if at me after monthly all will be ok and the infection will not disturb me, whether it is necessary to me to accept an antibiotic? Still the doctor has told or said to my husband too it is necessary to be treated, as he will infect me. It is necessary to do or make it really?
Thanks for the answer!

evromedprestizh
22.04.2006, 16:56
Even if nothing will disturb you, the infection all peerly remains and at any moment she can lead to an inflammation.
Treatment is desirable. The husband should make a tank only. Crop for the decision of a question on necessity of treatment.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.