PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mors of the kid

Julia Shpak
22.04.2006, 05:22
The dear doctor if can advise in the given situation I shall be grateful.
Situation complex or difficult. To me 24 years, to the husband 37. Very much we want children, as anybody. In 2003 there was a stood pregnancy on early term (a histology did not do or make). Have waited year, I have become pregnant. In the extremity or end of 2004 - again. The histology has shown - vesical drift. After that every month did or made the analysis on chorionic Gonadotropinum - he fell, in general, all was good. In the beginning of July, 2005 I am again pregnant also greater or big pleasure - bore or took out. In the beginning the truth was botched work, up to dufastonom for all have corrected. The first shevelenie in 17 weeks, very well. We are unreasonably happy. In 32 weeks premature birth or births, opening shejki - 2 fingers have begun. Labors have stopped ginipralom. Laid on profkojke till 36 weeks, received ginipral in a dropper, oktavegin, Curantylum and essenseale. In 36 weeks send or have departed waters (transparent, chistenkie). In 3 hours at 18:30 I have given birth to wonderful girl Eve. Body height - 45 see weight - 2460. Labors perfect - without breaks. Very well, malyshku have put on a tummy, then she laid with me at postnatal 1 o'clock. Then Eve have taken away in children's unit, and me in chamber. Have told or said, that malyshka I am absolutely healthy In 6 hours after sorts or labors has gone in children's, Eve already laid under kislorodikom, have told or said, what is it normally. I have calmed down and have gone to chamber. To sleep it would not be desirable. In 3 nights to me in chamber send or have come doctors, have told or said, that malyshka has turned blue, has started to choke. There was a cardiac standstill. It or him have started and have put under the apparatus of artificial life support (as I have understood). Then again there was a cardiac standstill - have again started. I to her came, she was alive, all in tubules, very beautiful, you only would see what beautiful - snow-white volosiki, as at an angel. In general, in 5:20 mornings the girl has died. Opening has shown - the mixed pneumonia, a dysplasia of lungs. Something spoke about surfaktant. This all. Questions here what character if it is possible or probable, it would be desirable to receive answers to all. I write to all. I would like to know opinion of other doctors. In advance I thank you.
Whether 1. Could provoke vesical drift a pneumonia at the girl?
2. Can it is necessary was to give birth or travail in 32 weeks?
3. What is the time should pass or take place (in your opinion) up to following pregnancy? It is very important..
4. And your opinion - because of what it could be? How such could occur or happen?? Can it was necessary to doctors to prick during any moment Alveofakt??
5. And in general advise something, though to SOMETHING. I beg, so it is terrible, and if again such will be?? And if it is possible and it is not complex or difficult, to send the answer to my [email delfania@mail.ru [/email address
I thank you.

It would be desirable to tell or say still, TORCH infections are not present and was never, a rubella in the childhood hurted or was ill;was sick, I do not smoke, I do not drink, the husband too, we receive vitamins and is decently enough eaten.

evromedprestizh
22.04.2006, 16:50
1. No. Most likely it is the fetal infection complicated by congenital developmental anomaly - a dysplasia of lungs.
2. No, the more term, the is more than chances at the child to survive.
3.1\2 year a minimum and for this time you need to be surveyed and treated.
It is necessary for you to pass or take place detailed inspection for finding-out of the reason nevynashivanija pregnancy (it is any loss of pregnancy: a spontaneous abortion, the premature birth or births, not developing pregnancy, Vnitriutrobnoe a becoming infected of a fetus, antenatal or in sorts or labors destruction of a fetus): hormonal, on an infection (the analysis of a blood on CHE, method PTSR on ZPPP, bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses, a viruria), immunologic, it is obligatory to you to pass or take place a smear with the husband at genetics, the analysis of a blood on coagulability (a coagulogram or gemostaziogramma) and lupoid anticoagulant Only after that can be found out consultation the reasons nevynashivanija and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment and preparation for pregnancy. And also it will be necessary to continue treatment during all pregnancy.
4. It already a question to micropediatrists.
5. I have given all references. It is necessary to emphasize inspection of virus infections.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.