PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Burning sensation from a semen

vshchdshchkuy
21.04.2006, 03:18
All greetings!
I have simply despaired to find the answer to my question and here I hope somebody can faced the same problem as I and can give me the answer. At me the hormonal background is strongly broken or disturbed and I here 7 years accept to Diana and other preparations of the same orientation. A problem in other... Very much often there is a candidiasis and last time, that the most awful, very strong burning sensation from a semen of the husband.... I do not know what to do or make, the desire to make love was gone at all. During the sexual certificate or act still normally but as soon as there is a semen everything, me the extremity or end, all reddens, burns down also it so awfully... Can eat what reasons in the given occasion? I shall be very grateful

evromedprestizh
22.04.2006, 16:41
Relapsing thrush
At you local immunity in a vagina is lowered, the thrush therefore recurs. For finding-out of the reason it is necessary to consult at the gastroenterologist (for exception of a dysbacteriosis of an intestine), to make colposcopy (for exception of presence of condylomas (papillomavirusnaja infection)) and to pass or take place inspection on ZPPP (a smear method PTSR, bacteriological crop, the analysis of a blood and urine), especially on viruses to hand over urine on a viruria. I think after that the reason it will be possible obnaruzhet. In fact the thrush only is secondary.
Also it is necessary to survey and the husband, it is possible or probable at it or him an infection and at hit with a semen of bacteria at you the inflammation begins.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.