PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Curiously up to horror

Tatoshka
14.03.2006, 11:56
Hello.. izvenite for my immodest question but me here it is very interesting.. In books and it is a lot of eshyo where constantly write about chyodesnyj has begun to smell from zhenshiny during exaltation from genitals... Believe is not present.. But how much at me was girls.. From them there is nothing not pahlo.. And taste nekokogo... At once I wish to tell or say that with an olfaction at me all perfectly....))) sposibo zaranie)

C????*quot;
16.03.2006, 16:56
hello.. izvenite for my immodest question but me here it is very interesting.. In books and it is a lot of eshyo where constantly write about chyodesnyj has begun to smell from zhenshiny during exaltation from genitals... Believe is not present.. But how much at me was girls.. From them there is nothing not pahlo.. And taste nekokogo... At once I wish to tell or say that with an olfaction at me all perfectly....))) sposibo zaranie)

Mdjaja.. Or girls what that not such)), that hardly, or sniffed badly..)) the Smell is unequivocally, business in you..

The anonym
17.03.2006, 21:38
Yes I wrote not to learn or find out what's the matter)) simply interestingly))) Well time I it or him not tsuvstvuju.. That though raskizhite what he... Approximately))

Filix
22.03.2006, 11:18
not so pleasant. Reminds a smell of rancid butter or oil (in vydelenijah the oil acid contains) a little.

The anonym
22.03.2006, 18:55
filiks! That you describe is very a pity, but, speaks that at (their) your girl (ek) is any IPPP...

TISSA
23.03.2006, 10:27
Filiks, it is exact - no smell of rancid butter or oil in norm or rate should be.
Though... Looking what allocation to have in view of. Here those of allocation which are allocated when there is a discharge at all variously smell. It depends on much: both from a state of health and from a delivery, yes in general individually. Sweat too at all equally does not smell.
And here allocation female simply smell as any milk or dairy products, because in a vagina milk or dairy medium (about illness or disease "thrush" heard? It when moochnyh funguses becomes) too much
Tataoshka, if your girls chistjuli also do not think of themselves without carefully to not wash up all of a part of a body before an occurring with you a smell could and to not be:)

Pressing reducing valve
26.03.2006, 00:44
In general, smells approximately the same as and from man's genitals. Glands of different floors give a similar smell.

Filix
20.04.2006, 06:14
filiks! That you describe is very a pity, but, speaks that at (their) your girl (ek) is any IPPP... the Friend kind! It is absolutely normal and well-known to physiologists reaction. If you, taking in arms or hand the woman, do not feel this smell at you - or an anosmia, or you it is simple it or her do not raise or excite.
And here allocation female simply smell as any milk or dairy products, because in a vagina milk or dairy medium (about illness or disease "thrush" heard? It when moochnyh funguses becomes) the Girl too much! The thrush is a sign of genital pathological process. At its or her healthy woman does not happen. And this smell at all from a vagina proceeds.
Yes... Who in what is ready! When at last, in this country of the ignoramus will learn to be silent!

Medtsentr
20.04.2006, 18:48
The smell of normal vulval or vaginal contents really sourish, and it speaks presence laktobatsill, producing lactic acid.

Filix
20.04.2006, 21:39
the Smell of normal vulval or vaginal contents really sourish, and it speaks presence laktobatsill, producing lactic acid. It certainly. A problem only that lactic acid of a smell has no.

In general, smells approximately the same as and from man's genitals. Man's genitals or genitalias (however, as well as female) in norm or rate do not smell. At sexual soitii from the glands located in this area the admixture androstenola or androstenona which smells as something like a pigsty can be allocated. If from genitals or genitalias the smell similar to a smell female feromonov most likely, sebaceous glands and a skin are simply intensively populated by bacteria of sort Propionobacter proceeds.
Female feromony are allocated with special glands which secret contains, in particular, acetic, propionic and oil acids which cause this smell. Probably, these substances also are synthesized by bacteria living in glands and thrown out therefrom at sharp reduction of a sebaceous saccule.