PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Menses the second time for a month???

21.03.2006, 14:59
Good afternoon. To me 24 years. I already asked here a question about counterfeit to Diana-35. -in prshlom month poprobyvala to accept to Diana-35, and he has not so approached or suited me. Therefore, when the menses on March, 8th has come, I to Diana did not begin to accept more. Menstrua zakochilas approximately 13. And today 21 menstrua has begun again. What does it mean? Whether it is dangerous? At the gynecologist was the last month-all was in norm or rate. It can is connected with reception of hormones? Help or assist, very much I worry. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
22.03.2006, 09:02
" Counterfeit to Diana-35 " it is simply impossible. Manufacture of hormonal preparations so highly technological manufacture, that...
It is possible instead of antibiotics, vitamins or Aspirinum to make something. Let doctors puzzle, why there is no effect.
HORMONES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Simply you had a by-effect in the form of a bleeding, objachno such situations pass or take place within 1-2 months and then girls accept OK without problems till 5 years.
Address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist.
Before reception OK
Inspection is necessary: the biochemical analysis of a blood, a blood on coagulability (coagulogram), under indications hormonal inspection, US of a small basin and sometimes US of milk or dairy glands. After that the doctor recommends you concrete OK. All OK identical side effects irrespective of structure and have dosages of hormones and including intensifying of appetite when girls do not pay to this attention and usilenno eat. It is unessential, that nizkodozirovannyj the preparation is better. All very individually. Hormonal contraception (tablets, rings, an adhesive tape, nyxes ) has many contraindications and independently to begin reception OK it is undesirable, and is sometimes unsafe.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Filix
22.03.2006, 11:12
Most likely, at you - intermenstrual (ovulatory) allocation of a blood. It can be as consequence or investigation of hormonal stress (an intoxication to Diana), and consequence or investigation infitsirovannosti mycoplasmas. In the first case to you before the next ovulation of anything to undertake it is not necessary, in the second - it is desirable to be surveyed on ZPPP.

The anonym
22.03.2006, 22:05
pochitav your retorts on various pages of a forum, Filiks, there is an impression, that you are prevented on chlamydias and ureaplasmas, you need to address in other heading - " questions to the psychiatrist, the psychotherapist... ", doctor Veld can will help or assist you to calm down and to not confuse visitors the illiteracy.

The anonym
23.03.2006, 08:48
Yes that you so impose the superfluous services??? Superfluous inspections??? To you to listen, so it is possible to come to conclusion, that all without exception need to run at the slightest pretext immediately in your or other clinic and to do or make full of inspection, down to encephalograms of a head. At you that, deficiency of visitors?? You the doctor of the maximum or supreme category, by an inscription so why it is impossible to give efficient advice or council without visiting your clinic, without superfluous payments?? How much I do not read your reports - everywhere I see your advertising. It, certainly, not badly, but at many people who write on your forum, not so such seryoznye problems to spend such inspections about which you write. Such impression is sometimes made, that first of all patients need to treat a head, and then already all rest. Whether it is not enough at whom what anomalies happen also defect of perception of individual anomalies of the organism. Instead of calming people, you frighten them even more.

mariamm
23.03.2006, 18:53
And nevertheless before the beginning of reception of hormonal preparations the specified inspections to make it is necessary. And to calm or abirritate before reception of hormones which freely are on sale in a drugstore, there is no need.

And about the first question in a topic - after a cancelling of hormones in the middle of a pack temporary failure of a cycle is possible or probable. All should be restored itself. If is not present - then will go to the doctor to be surveyed, instead of to guess.

Filix
20.04.2006, 06:22
pochitav your retorts on various pages of a forum, Filiks, there is an impression, that you are prevented... I can tell or say About you the same. At what, with greater or big on that the basis though you here and anonimiruete, your nonsense all peerly appears through among vigorous crowd of anonyms in all topics. Borrow or occupy better in cleaning of manure! Also send the regards from me to milkmaids! Can, in the summer a perleche in your collective farm - a thrush it or him to treat.

And nevertheless before the beginning of reception of hormonal preparations the specified inspections to make it is necessary. And to calm or abirritate before reception of hormones which freely are on sale in a drugstore, there is no need. All it fine recovers and without hormones.