PDA

Просмотр полной версии : papilomy HVP 16 and erosion shejki uteruses

Dinar D
22.03.2006, 13:35
2 godp back at me have found out erosion shejki uteruses - very much greater or big
prizhgli nitrogen, but she all the same has not passed or has not taken place
Recently on sexual labiums pojavilija papilomy, has handed over analyses - have found out papilomy HVP 16 on shejke uteruses
I have read through, what is it the most dangerous papilomovirus, can lead onko to diseases
The doctor has told or said, that since I did not give birth or travail to treat it it is impossible
..... A question: how I can be helped or assisted? Or it is necessary to be surveyed on a regular basis only and each time to shiver pererastet this disease in a cancer imli is not present?

The anonym
25.03.2006, 11:55
Often the reason of "erosion" shejki uteruses is HVP. Presence of oncogenous types not always leads to transition in a cancer, and only increases or enlarges this risk. The opinion on impossibility of treatment of "erosion" at not given birth or not travailled girl, in my opinion is erroneous.

Kasy
12.04.2006, 16:41
Hi Dinar, you know, at me the same problem though I know, that to you from it or this it is not easier. I also was at the gynecologist and to me have told or said, what is it to treat while I gave birth or travailled it is necessary. Do not experience, simply protect the health and when you will give birth, there it will be visible. I shall closely watch or I shall closely keep up that you will be responded by the doctor.

Dinar D
14.04.2006, 14:50
... I am afraid, that the doctor has ignored my question: ((
However, on sites has found infu what to treat this all taki it is necessary!

evromedprestizh
15.04.2006, 16:02
To treat VPCH it is possible and it is necessary.

The infection is curable, but treatment long enough and expensive. Repeated courses Are required some and at presence of condylomas - their cauterization. If excision occurs or happens without treatment condylomas very much often arise again and often the even greater size. At absence of treatment there are relapsing inflammatory processes, an itch, allocation. Inflammatory processes after usual treatment arise again. Some kinds of a virus can lead to a cancer shejki uteruses.
It is necessary seryoznoe antiviral treatment with repeated courses and excision of condylomas during treatment (simultaneously it is necessary to be engaged and treatment of erosion shejki uteruses - Erosions shejki uteruses happen different character: inflammatory, congenital, endocrine (hormonal), precancerous diseases, etc. the Cancer looks or appears too as erosion. First of all it is necessary to make a colposcopy (survey under a microscope for revealing a pathology of a vagina and character of erosion on shejke). Inspection by method PTSR (a smear on ZPPP) and the analysis of a blood on torche Is necessary for an infection and a biopsy shejki uteruses (a capture of a small slice from area of erosion) with histological research (for exception of presence of cancer cells) for definition of character of erosion. After that it will be possible to define or determine a method and volume of treatment shejki uteruses (medical products, by chemical excision, an electrocoagulation, cryotherapy, laserotherapy, a radioknife, excision by a scalpel, a physiotherapy).
Not so correctly, on a view of a modern science, often speak, that not given birth or not travailled it is impossible to treat erosion. It is possible and is necessary, as erosion shejki uteruses is a constant center of an inflammation in an organism.
). At the complex approach efficiency high enough and after 1 course manages to be cured already up to 50 % of patients.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.