PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Investigation - she is pregnant, but whose child?

Vrazdume
06.04.2006, 04:49
Hello, the Doctor.
Recently my was or former partnersha soznalas, that UZIst has diagnosed - is pregnant. She speaks, that from me. But I was protected by condoms with spermetsidnoj greasing, myself supervised, therefore conception was improbable.
Last time we were engaged in sex with her in the middle of February. On 1-st of February - day when at it or her have begun monthly. As is known, from 1-st day monthly reckons pregnancy, i.e. she should give birth in the beginning November. In conversation she has casually informed, that will give birth in the winter. But then 10 months turn out!!!!!!! I know, that after me she met other person. I it or her have asked to show me diagnosis UZIsta, on what she has responded, that the doctor has not given out written assurance to her, and has simply told or said, that is pregnant and that would go to hand over analyses of a blood and urine. It gives an occasion for reflection. How much or As far as I know, UZIst can tell or say even, on what week of pregnancy there is a woman.
And here that I wished to ask you. I just wrote, that, as she said the doctor has not given any information or inquiry to her. But you, as the expert, for certain know, whether the doctor- in its or her case is obliged to give the patient the information or inquiry of results of US-inspection. She spent inspection in private or individual clinic.
And the second question I wish to set to you - on what duration of gestation (if to sight from 1-st day of last monthly) UZIst can find out a fetus?
Respond, please. Your explanations will help or assist to answer on a question - whether wash it the child.
Many thanks.

TISSA
12.04.2006, 21:42
On your question the answer will give the test of DNA.
And if she and vrpavdu is assured or wrongly believes that rebenok yours, then that? You will throw it or her? And you like it or her? And if is not present, why not vysnit attitudes or relations till a birth of the child? Can be both its or her and your plans in occasion of the child will change?
Think.