PDA

Просмотр полной версии : tsitamegalovirus

korolevamargo
17.03.2006, 17:56
To me 24 years. I am pregnant first time, term small. A floor of year back for me diagnosed tsitamegalovirus. prochla clause or article about its or his influence on pregnancy, has not died nearly directly on a workplace. What to me to do or make? The doctor in consultation, speaks, that all this nonsense, that many give birth or travail with this virus of normal children and there is nothing, but something to me weakly to her is believed, because she much that such to speak: for example that I cannot treat a teeth under a narcosis, or already for a long time I lechust for a thrush bezrezultatno, and two times from gardanell which, and have not recovered, more shortly, at me and so the whole bouquet, and here still this virus. What to do or make?

mariamm
18.03.2006, 12:19
I think at you not a virus. And antibodies to it or him;them in a blood-?. It is normal, and should be

The anonym
31.03.2006, 19:05
At me too antibodies to a cytomegalovirus. Has given birth to a two. Both are healthy. Experts speak, that 100 % of the population are infected. But not all about it or this know.

evochka
03.04.2006, 12:22
If is IgG antibodies-it or -this;-thus speaks that you once boleli.moj the doctor speaks that it is not necessary to pay attention at all!!! 80 % of the POPULATION HAVE ANTIBODIES To THIS ILLNESS or DISEASE .naoborot at you good immunity!
I congratulate YOU And PROTECT SEBJA.Vot from that that you be nervous more problems!

Datja
05.04.2006, 14:51
Hello all! Has handed over a blood.
At me the following :1. Cytomegalovirus IgG kolich. 69,27 aONn/ML 2. A virus of simple herpes 2 IgG (1 41,9 Nn/ml 3. Toksoplazma IgG (N) <5 Nn/ml 4. The rubella (Rubella) IgG (N) 165 Nn/ml .pomogite to understand, I understand nothing in these digits. The doctor speaks, treatment will cost not cheaply (200 dollars) one prodtsedura. Whether advise it is necessary to spend such money. And in general how much or as far as all is dangerous. Thanks in advance all who otkliknitsja.