PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THREE MERSI

sofja
04.04.2006, 11:33
To me of 16 years.. A sexual life I live a year.. With one partner... Recently descended or went to the gynecologist... Has wanted to use ok.. tk before was engaged in sex without preservation (the interrupted sexual certificate or act) .vrach men japosmotrel has told or said that at me all fine and I have named to pair or steam preparations which could accept.. Among them there were three mersi.. Has decided to accept it or him.. And here sejcham polse perusals of the brochure from packing.. Even it is terrible to accept them.. Too much unpleasant proivopokazany... Like any illnesses or diseases at me is not present what are described in the brochure.. What to do or make? To accept or not?

Medtsentr
04.04.2006, 15:38
Hello, unfortunately, any oral contraceptive has series of by-effects and contraindications. Before purpose or appointment it is necessary for patient OK to spend series of inspections to exclude accompanying diseases (the analysis of a blood on coagulability, the hormonal status, US of an abdominal cavity). If at you it is not revealed contraindications to reception of hormonal preparations begin those their reception.