PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dilemma...

peppi
04.04.2006, 12:10
Hello, first time at your forum, a lot of the useful and interesting information has opened for itself.
Very much I hope, that you and will help or assist me...
At me a foolish situation... Mine the man flatly refuses to be engaged in sex without a condom (because of possible or probable pregnancy), and I in increasing frequency have pains and the vagina from friction rubber (we like rigid enough sex and there is it often) it inflames. Every possible greasings any more do not help or assist (including, vazilin). The Greatest problem that I cannot use ok as at me hormonal problems and an irregular cycle (to not count up at all normally dangerous days in case of what). I did not give birth or travail, therefore spirals and other disappear. To practise the interrupted sexual certificate or act he does not want... Speaks, what even, during sex enough of a semen for pregnancy is allocated. In general, we do not represent what to do or make, I feel, soon attitudes or relations become cleanly Platonic. Help or assist!!!

Medtsentr
04.04.2006, 15:26
Hello, do not despair, from your situation there is an output or exit. There are so-called "chemical" methods of contraception, suppositories concern To them " Patenteks a-oval "; Suppositories, a cream, vaginalnye tablets "Farmateks". Are applied for some time up to the sexual certificate or act, besides contraceptive effect, have also antiseptic properties, protect from some infections passed sexual by. Behind more detailed information we wait in Clinic on Vladimir (t. 3064366).