PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Way of life at a myoma

yaya
29.03.2006, 08:47
To me 38, at me have casually found out a myoma of 5 mm.: (
I did not give birth or travail, abortions did not do or make, sexual infections did not suffer.
In the near future I am going to in marriage and certainly I want children.
How it is necessary itself for a message and what to do or make, that the tumour did not develop, that it was possible to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the child?

evromedprestizh
03.04.2006, 16:48
Now nothing is necessary.
Preparation to ber-
Before planned ber- it is desirable to be surveyed: to hand over a blood (on RH so-called infections) and the general or common analysis of a blood and urine and a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, the analysis of a blood on a rubella (if the analysis will show, that a rubella you did not hurt or be ill;be sick a minimum for 3 months it is desirable to inoculate) and a toxoplasmosis, under indications to pass or take place hormonal inspection. To make US. For 2-3 months to start to accept Polyvitaminums for pregnant women. There there are all necessary vitamins and minerals at the necessary dosages (including Acidum folicum).
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.