PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DJUFASTON and HGCH

Alisik
03.06.2005, 17:45
Whether tell or say to me all the same acceptance can djufastona influence level HGCH in a blood? 31-st =53, from 1.06. Till 3.06 has drunk 10 tablets on 10 mg. Today has handed over HGCH = 2,8. How to be? Basal in the morning 03.06. = 37,2. What to do or make?

evromedprestizh
04.06.2005, 04:43
The in itself level of a hormone e depends on reception djufastona.
However, the situation is not clear, whether there is a pregnancy.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Container
31.03.2006, 15:41
Recently has received results of analyses - level HGCH in a blood - 206, 80 ?N/ML (a limit rate as it is specified in a leaf with analyses - 180 ?N/ML) is raised or increased. I.e. excess on 26,8 ?N/ML. A duration of gestation - 10 weeks. AFP in norm or rate. Whether could affect or influence rising of level HGCH reception DJUFASTONA, Nospanums, and also vitamins Mg B6, E, Acidum folicum (in connection with threat of an abortion), and also the raised or increased tonus of a uterus saved to this day or is an obvious attribute of deviations or rejections of a fetus? I in a course that it is necessary to hand over screening, but as, I shall hand over it or him only next week, very much worry in occasion of received ruzultatov analyses.
I shall be very grateful for the answer.
Thanks.