PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Floor of a dose postinora

hfax455
05.03.2006, 02:11
Hello.
At the sexual certificate or act the condom has appeared negermetichen, and I have given the girlfriend a tablet postinora. One she has accepted, and 2-nd, in 12 hours - is not present. In 6 days have begun premature monthly atypical light brown painting (should through 15). From the previous answers I have learned or have found out, that at reception postinora such phenomenon not a rarity. I would like to ask you, whether these or thus serve premature monthly as a sign on what it's OK, or premature monthly can come or step and after conception? In fact she has accepted all a floor of a dose. Thanks for the answer.

mariamm
05.03.2006, 11:19
Most likely it's OK

hfax455
06.03.2006, 00:21
Thanks, but now for the present all under doubt. I wish to ask to you still a question. These or thus early not plentiful light brown pseudo-monthly last 6 days and have ended. Today should begin, if was not postinora. At it or her now a status as before monthly - breasts and a bottom of a stomach or belly here 4 days hurt. How much or As far as I know, at pregnancy mark or celebrate the same signs. Till the moment of prospective conception has passed or has taken place 2 weeks. The express-test still to do or make rather early. If in some days monthly will not begin, means we have flown.
Tell or Say please, whether can such be, what after pseudo-monthly in one and a half-two week the presents will begin? It is possible, was to not ask this question, to wait for days 5 and to be convinced, but I weigh on nerves. Only has stopped to smoke, and here on you, because of it or this the beginnings again.
Thanks for the answer.

Funechka
06.03.2006, 07:47
I faced the same problem.
Reception postinora forces down a usual cycle. The presents monthly can quite begin in 1,5-2 weeks after pseudo-monthly.

hfax455
11.03.2006, 23:50
You have appeared are right, it's OK - yesterday have begun. The delay expected monthly has made 5 days, and an interval between pseudo-monthly and real - 12 days.
Blagodaorju for support! (it was not pulled out or has not escaped Nearly " for a delay ")

hfax455
25.03.2006, 13:41
As it has appeared, I was early pleased. The girlfriend recently has admitted to me, that has not drunk also that unique tablet, and has spat out it or her then in a concha - speaks, did not wish to be poisoned or persecuted. Probably, all the same has slightly got, time have begun at it or her strange premature light brown allocation. And the second, present or true, have begun for 6 days later and 5 days instead of 7 last and were poor or scanty enough.
Yesterday I it or her have asked to make the test since morning. Today he has shown hardly appreciable 2-nd stria. And 6-th week after our last sexual contact since we have left her has gone.
Tell or Say, please, what probability of its or her pregnancy? I asked that about its or her state of health, but she (a frequent emiction, appetite, etc.) does not feel special changes and obvious attributes. And in general, speaks, that it is possible to feel pregnancy only in 2 months after conception. But to not wait 2 more with superfluous for week before arrival of the following monthly.

mariamm
25.03.2006, 19:42
It is possible to hand over a blood on beta-Ou now and to receive the exact answer. It is possible to alter after a while the test, at pregnancy the stria will be more and more appreciable every day

hfax455
28.03.2006, 01:46
Well here, at last this Santa Barbara continued of 5 weeks also has ended. Today she has gone on US of an abdominal cavity. The doctor of pregnancy has not found out. Domestic cheap tes has shown in the morning 1 stria, and yesterday and the day before yesterday dear or expensive German showed weak 2-nd strip. Probably, they are very sensitive and react even to small excess of a level garmonov and at the nonpregnant woman. But for these or it so much time has spent 5 weeks in not those, has learned or has found out about pregnancy, its or her attributes and physiologies of a female organism that I can go to work as the gynecologist:).
Here, I wish to note still, that from hundreds sites and the forums, devoted to health, on this site I have received and have seen or overlooked the most explanatory or sensible answers and advice or councils.
Therefore sposibo to all collective which here works.
You the best!