PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! nezaplpnirovannaja pregnancy!

Shenia
24.03.2006, 00:01
Situation at me very complex or difficult. I know, such pretty often, but all the help is necessary to me...

Five days ago there was not protected sexual certificate or act... For the second day has drunk postinor, special reaction of an organism has not followed... Today should begin monthly - they are not present. I know, that after postinora the delay for 5 days is possible or probable. But... What can I make to avoid pregnancy? Can eat even any ways which act early terms? What to hand over analyses to learn or find out presence of pregnancy? What to do or make?

I absolutely do not have experience in such affairs. To me only 19, neither I, nor my partner still are not ready to become parents. And me it is simple not to itself to address...

mariamm
25.03.2006, 19:37
Such questions should be set this very day. After 5 days of anything to make abortion if pregnancy has come or stepped is impossible except for that as sdeat. The delay after postinora is really possible or probable.

The property man
26.03.2006, 00:37
You have not opened completely a subject. If the certificate or act has occured or happened for days 7 prior to the beginning of prospective monthly, probability to become pregnant small and this delay from pastenora. But if the certificate or act has occured or happened for couple of weeks prior to the beginning of monthly then there is an occasion for reflection.