PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Darkly-cortexes. Allocation.

Nolla
21.03.2006, 11:16
Hello.
At me for a week up to menstr. A cycle happen allocation (darkly-.) as after a cycle. What is it?

evromedprestizh
22.03.2006, 09:20
The reasons can be much.
For finding-out of the reason krovjanistyh vydeleny it is necessary to make a colposcopy is a survey under a microscope (for exception of a pathology shejki uteruses and vaginas) and to spend US of a small basin (for exception of a pathology of a uterus and appendages). To be surveyed on an infection (a smear by method PTSR and a blood on antibodies, bacteriological crop) for exception of an inflammation. Sometimes it is necessary to appoint or nominate hormonal inspection, sometimes inspection of coagulating system of a blood - gemostaziogrammu. To hand over a smear on a cytology. Sometimes it is necessary to do or make a separate diagnostic currettage shejki uteruses and uteruses. Sometimes it is an attribute of cancer diseases.
The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
22.03.2006, 19:02
"Dear" filiks, nobody frightened the girl. The order of inspections is those at the given complaints! And here with what perepuga you shodu try to diagnose!!! A ureaplasmosis on only one sign which to ureaplazmam-that and not absolutely concerns... You are not competent of the given question.

The doctor-oncologist

nolla
25.03.2006, 09:35
Hello!
I yesterday went to the gynecologist. It has appeared that, from shortage of hormones it was formed, a polyp, me it or him at once have removed. The doctor has calmed me, that analyses will be normal any fears.. I shall wait Now for 2 weeks to learn or find out exact analyses.....

The anonym
25.03.2006, 11:34
If that's all right will be, be observed then on a regular basis at the gynecologist.
Good luck!