PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question on contraception

The anonym
23.03.2006, 02:45
Hello! I wish to consult at you on the bill of contraception. Already almost 3 months began to live enough an active sexual life with the girl (her of 19 years, to me 25), we meet 1 time in 4 days, each occurring within all day or evening is engaged by sex of 3-5 times. Generally it would be desirable every day (let not so much), but there is no opportunity. We are protected by cream Farmateks and anything more. Short time used vag. Suppositories Farmateks, but from them (or it is not clear from what) for some reason my girl had "dryness" of a vagina, to me was at times very serious to enter a member and to her thus was sick. When have returned to use of a cream the problem with dryness of a vagina has disappeared. Recently I have advised the girlfriend to descend or go in female consultation to the gynecologist that to her there have advised as better to us to be protected (as a variant we considered or examined;surveyed the Cream farmateks + a barrier method (a diaphragm)). Condoms do not approach or suit us, at me in the erection itself vanishes and I practically in itself do not feel anything. The doctor has advised her Novaring (a diaphragm containing female sexual hormones). Recently this diaphragm have put my girl in female consultation and have told or said that from the moment of its or her equipment or installation within the first 7 day it is necessary to use necessarily condom, and after 7 day it is possible to be engaged in sex already nothing being protected.
My questions:
1) whether It is possible after 7 day besides this diaphragm to apply simultaneously Farmateks a cream to greater reliability?? And that with use of a diaphragm it collided or faced for the first time and consequently bojazno that there will come or step pregnancy. As on the Internet in many places recommend young girls to apply as more less reliable contraception the combined method - chemical spermitsidy (in our case cream Farmateks) + a barrier method (in our case diaphragm Novaring). Whether it will turn out so, what at simultaneous use Novaringa and cream Farmateks one agent will neutralize action of another? In consultation of anything intelligible have not responded her and have told or said, that it is necessary to operate or work strictly to prescriptions in instruction Novaringa. Personally to me simply is much quieter will if use both that and another simultaneously an agent, let though and nedeshevo all it costs or stands.
2) Still besides at my girl dysfunction of a thyroid gland (shchitovidka it is increased in 2 times). Whether it will affect or influence somehow efficiency of contraception at application Novaringa? How much or as far as I know, all hormones in an organism are interconnected, sexual with hormones shchitovidki
3) whether Probably in sew situations application of following schemes or plans of contraception:
Cream Farmateks + diaphragm Novaring, vag. sechi Farmateks + diaphragm Novaring, tablets vag. Farmateks + diaphragm Novaring?
Or probably you will advise something more effective by way of contraception?
The request to respond on yroman1980@mail.ru

mariamm
23.03.2006, 18:49
novaring it not a diaphragm. This vulval or vaginal ring allocating hormones - as tablets for oral contraception. Barrier properties are not present. It is hormonal contraception, it is similar to oral contraceptives. Reliable enough. It is possible to combine with farmateksom in the first week while contraceptive properties are not expressed.