PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Complexities on 28 ned.

The visitor
22.03.2006, 20:22
I on 28 ned. Pregnancy, since yesterday I had abdominal pains at once to the left of a belly-button. They not constants, in a sitting position them I do not feel, only at walking, at a deep inspiration or at a strain of muscles of a stomach or belly. It is necessary to spend an arm or a hand on a sick point to a bottom of a stomach or belly, the pain is very much felt. Today the doctor to me has told or said, that on US at me the placenta settles down on a forward wall of a uterus and is possible or probable with augmentation of body height of a fetus the children's place increases or is enlarged also, therefore pains can be connected with the extension of muscles and worry there are no occasions.
I wish to ask you with what such pains can be still connected? What inspections should to me be passed or taken place? Since Monday jerks of the child of steel not such strong and frequent as earlier though I feel them every day. Whether it can be connected somehow with abdominal pains?

mariamm
23.03.2006, 18:42
If you do not like character sheveleny, to descend or go and seem costs or stands.
And pains really remind those from ligaments or cords and tp