PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Condylomas (papilomy)

The anonym
13.03.2006, 20:52
Hello. On reception have found out condylomas in a vagina. (like much fine). Them I do not see, I do not feel, they do not disturb me.
Prompt, whether there is a probability of what they will pass or take place, if I prolechut imunomoduljatorami, and them I shall physically not delete? och it would not be desirable operations, especially read, that och high percent or interest of relapses.

Also recommend, please, any methods of treatment (and excisions too).

evromedprestizh
14.03.2006, 09:18
VPCH
Ways of transfer - sexual or contact
Incubation interval or Delitescence, signs: some weeks or months. Single or plural educations on genitals.
Areas of a lesion, possible or probable complications: greater or big and small sexual labiums, a vagina, shejka uteruses, an anus, mucous a sexual member. A cancer shejki uteruses, vaginas, a sexual member.
Features of disease: now there are no the medicinal preparations specifically influencing a virus; treatment is directed on destruction of condylomas and stimulation of immunity. After treatment the probability of relapses is high.

The infection is curable, but treatment long enough and expensive. Repeated COMPLEX courses of treatment Are required some and at presence of condylomas - their cauterization, but only during treatment. At absence of treatment there are relapsing inflammatory processes, an itch, allocation. Inflammatory processes after usual treatment arise again. Some kinds of a virus can lead to a cancer shejki uteruses.
It is necessary seryoznoe antiviral treatment with repeated courses and excision of condylomas during treatment. At the complex approach efficiency high enough and after 1 course manages to be cured already up to 50 % of patients. The main positive action from treatment that YOU did not have problems some years.
The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
14.03.2006, 22:27
VPCH
Ways of transfer - sexual or contact
Incubation interval or Delitescence, signs: some weeks or months. Single or plural educations on genitals.
Areas of a lesion, possible or probable complications: greater or big and small sexual labiums, a vagina, shejka uteruses, an anus, mucous a sexual member. A cancer shejki uteruses, vaginas, a sexual member.
Features of disease: now there are no the medicinal preparations specifically influencing a virus; treatment is directed on destruction of condylomas and stimulation of immunity. After treatment the probability of relapses is high.

The infection is curable, but treatment long enough and expensive. Repeated COMPLEX courses of treatment Are required some and at presence of condylomas - their cauterization, but only during treatment. At absence of treatment there are relapsing inflammatory processes, an itch, allocation. Inflammatory processes after usual treatment arise again. Some kinds of a virus can lead to a cancer shejki uteruses.
It is necessary seryoznoe antiviral treatment with repeated courses and excision of condylomas during treatment. At the complex approach efficiency high enough and after 1 course manages to be cured already up to 50 % of patients. The main positive action from treatment that YOU did not have problems some years.
The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Whether and it is possible to respond PARTICULARLY to a brought attention to the question?

The anonym
22.03.2006, 12:42
Try or Taste a lotion with juice rostkov a potato. A national way.