PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bacterial vaginosis. Whether it is necessary to treat this way?

20.03.2006, 23:21
Hello! Prompt, how to me to be? Whether it is necessary to begin last treatment? At me relapses of a bacterial vaginosis. I am flied or treated a year, but results are not present. For this time I have passed or have taken place treatments:
In May 2005 (analyses - chlamydias - are not present, mycoplasmas - are not present, ureaplasmas - are not present, gardnerelly - are found out, Trichomonases - are not present, kandidy - are found out) treatment: tiberal 1 t h 2 r in day of 7 days; difljukan 2 t; terzhinan 10 days.
In August 2005 (analyses - Papillomavirus - are not present, Herpes simplex virus II - is not present, the Cytomegalovirus - is not present, allocation dnk/O? - it is allocated, a smear: the cytogram bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza, mobilunnoza) treatment: vaginalnye trays or basins with peroxide of Hydrogenium - 10 days; an electrophoresis with miromistinom - 10 days; a magnet - 10 days; metrogil - 9 days are endometrial; a glucose i.v. - 10 days; an aloe in/m - 10 days; imunofan in/m - 10 days; massage of a stomach or belly with karmolisom - 10 days; Metronidazolum on 2 t 2 times in day of 7 days; dalatsin a cream - 3 days; batrafen a cream - 3 days. During restoration of a microflora of an intestine and a vagina in a week the fish smell has again appeared. At once the beginnings following treatment: naksodzhin on 1 t. 6 days; syringings 3 %- Acidum boricum 2 times day, Suprastinum, mikosist. In a week the smell again has appeared.
In February 2006: tiberal 1 t h 2 r in day of 7 days, terzhinan 10 days, imunofan 10 days.
Now the smell again disturbs, I have handed over analyses, gardnerella is again found out. Has addressed to other doctor, to me have appointed or nominated treatment: pirogenol 10 mkg 1-st day 1/2 amp, 2-nd day 1 ampoule; then a course: Metronidazolum on 1 t 3 times day, clindamycin of 150 mg 3 times in day of 7 days, syringings of 1,5 % O-rum of peroxide of Hydrogenium, -+ a cream 2 times in day of 10 days. After treatment konrol microfloras.
Tell or Say, unless this treatment does not duplicate already passed or already taken place? Whether Is in itself sense? I so much for this time have accepted antibiotics which have not helped or assisted me. Now only has graduated restoration of a microflora of an intestine. Infection with the partner is completely excluded. Whether it is necessary for me to begin this course? I am afraid of it or him to begin, since seriously I worry for the organism.
Help or Assist please advice or council! In advance thanks!

evromedprestizh
22.03.2006, 10:03
At me such situation on reception very frequent, even often come from other countries.
There is other problem which have not found.
It is necessary to address to closer or more attentive doctor.
Most likely at you the mixed chronic virus infection because of which recurs gardnerelyoz.
Virus infections
Can lead to chronic inflammatory processes of a uterus and a vagina, causing an itch, bleach, etc. Proceed it is long, undistinguishedly, with appearing sometimes and disappearing signs appearing sometimes. On their background local immunity decreases and join secondary (is conditional-pathogenic infections), such as a thrush (funguses), coccuses, E. coli.
It is necessary to make a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) for exception of condylomas and to hand over smears method PTSR, and also the analysis of a blood and urine on many kinds of viruses. At the close or attentive approach of the gynecologist, usually it manages to reveal the reason and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment. Treatment long enough, but at patience of the doctor and the patient manages to achieve a positive take more often.
At pregnancy it can lead nevynashivaniju, failures of function of a placenta, a delay of a fetal fetation and to its or his destruction fetally.
Treatment and preparation up to pregnancy and special preventive courses of treatment during pregnancy is necessary.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.