PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Retrohorialnaja a hematoma

katenok
20.03.2006, 17:02
Hello! I am pregnant. Now term of 13 weeks. On term of 8 weeks there was a threat of an abortion. In hospital did or made uzi. Uzi has shown, that the hematoma was formed retrohorialnaja. The size of 20*15 mm. With a fetus very well. After an extract have begun brown allocation (color of coffee with milk) .ja at once has gone to female consultation. There to me have made repeatedly uzi. Have told or said, that the hematoma leaves outside. Have registered to drink vit. E, Curantylum, -6, folic kislotu.askorutin, valerjanku, djufaston. I wished to learn or find out, how much can proceed on time of allocation? What is the time retrohorialnaja the hematoma usually resolves? I ask to respond, t.k.uzhe month I sit at home, t.k.vrach has appointed or nominated physical rest. Allocation till now is. I am going to to do or make again uzi. In advance thanks for the answer.

evromedprestizh
22.03.2006, 09:12
How much on time threat of an abortion will proceed and to resolve a hematoma will tell or say nobody.
But in the given situation it is necessary komplekslonoe treatment including droppers in interests of a fetus.
Usually, in such cases doctors who conduct a cabinet or study nevynashivanija ber- in consultations and if there is a day time hospital in an out-patient department appoint or nominate high-grade treatment without hospital.
Can address to us.

While the situation will not be resolved.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.