PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes 2

The anonym
20.03.2006, 10:53
Good afternoon the dear doctor. With 5,03 we with the husband have decided to live the open sexual life. We want the child. But 16,03 I had sexual .3 year back I handed over and I had antibodies, but I not to time was not treated and fairly did not feel it or him never. The doctor has registered to me Zoviraks mestno and atsiklovir in tablets of 5 days. Like passes or takes place, but I do not know, vsetaki still disturbs. Today 5 day of treatment. At me here what question-suddenly I the pregnant woman, nothing will be if I accept these preparations? Can somehow national methods. Also it is possible now for something to make, that in the further any more there were no rashes? I read that is possible everyone 3 mes.kolot immunoglabulin? Thanks in advance.
Very much it would be desirable the healthy child! Other infections are not present.

evromedprestizh
22.03.2006, 08:43
With herpes to struggle very difficultly.
"National" methods are practically powerless.
At ber- it represents an even greater or big problem.
It is necessary to appoint or nominate numerous courses of treatment in interests of a fetus.
See more in detail on our site in the encyclopedia.

It is not desirable.
At ber- and so there are nevuses pigmentosus ber- and painting of all integuments (especially papillas and - you it sweep up or will notice perineums later) amplifies.
Sometimes it remains in this or that kind for a long time after sorts or labors.
At additional sunburn you risk to receive very ugly maculae for all life.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.