PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not knowing about pregnancy, a saw of a medicine

volna
20.03.2006, 06:34
The test has shown a positive take, by my calculations - should be three or hardly more weeks. For this time I accepted very many medicines: salpadein, Biseptolum, mastodinon, antibiotics of "macrofoams". And more such Chinese additive for growing thin under the name "mjao-" (its or her structure includes seeds a cassia tora, porija coconut, fetuses of a hawthorn and fetuses of the Chinese date. It if to believe anotatsii on packing).
And more one important moment: literally one of these days it was necessary to make MRT a brain and a cervical department.
Now it is necessary for me to make a decision urgently: to save this pregnancy or after all aforesaid it very risky? I want the child, but very much I am afraid, that can be palatogii, caused or called medicines and a X-ray radiation. Advise, please. Yours faithfully.

evromedprestizh
22.03.2006, 08:31
MRT will not affect or influence in any way on ber-.
Other preparations probably, but risk small.
In a population risk of developmental anomalies of 1 %.
At you he raises or increases up to 2 %.
On early durations of gestation the law all or anything operates or works at adverse influences on an organism (alcohol, medicines ) that is if pregnancy has come or stepped and develops normally special occasions for trouble are not present. It is just necessary to do or make US on 12 and 20-22 week and to pass or take place genetic tests (RARR on 12 ned and AFP, HGCH and a theelol on 16 week).
The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.