PDA

Просмотр полной версии : REDUCTION potuzhnogo OF THE PERIOD

The visitor
13.03.2006, 20:29
Hello!
I on 26 ned pregnancy, at me a myopia of a high degree (-7;-7,5) without complications. The ophthalmologist has written the conclusion: labors with reduction potuzhnogo the period. Has warned, that after sorts or labors vseravno problems with a retina of an eye are possible or probable. On a question on this conclusion, my doctor the gynecologist has told or said, that to you at sorts or labors will put different droppers. And in a maternity home have told or said, that at reduction potuzhnogo the period use forcepses and vacuum! Same rochen c for zhenishchiny and the child, it or he can be made the invalid. Help or assist me to understand that it actually (labors with reduction potuzhnogo the period). And to that normally to give birth or travail it is impossible (risk of an eye), it too is dangerous, can at once cesarean? Whether doctors at my desire to me cesarean can make?

evromedprestizh
14.03.2006, 09:20
Labors with " labors with reduction potuzhnogo the period " mean cesarean section if you certainly wish to save vision.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Nata_lee
16.03.2006, 13:49
At me vision on both eyes-9, but I have normally given birth, only with an episiotomy, and no deterioration of vision existed.

evromedprestizh
18.03.2006, 12:36
In the some of % vision will suffer, but quite often women sharply lose vision.
It is better to not risk.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.