PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contraception

The anonym
16.03.2006, 11:10
Hello the doctor. At me to you such question: to me 21 year at me was an abortion and to me the doctor has appointed or nominated to have a drink contraceptive tablets mikroginon (I had a disturbance of a cycle) they to me at all do not send it was bad the head hurted or was ill;was sick very much then I have replaced them on Logest and a saw 2 months like a cycle was normalized and as the medium has ceased to drink today and on ideas monthly should begin in revival the delay but the test negative turns out at me. Prompt this normal phenomenon? And more tell or say please from contraceptive tablets there can be side effects? Simply in 3 weeks as I have ceased to drink Logest (to me the doctor has advised to have a drink 2 months) at me there were not clear pains in a head fever, a burning sensation in the field of a forehead I has checked up a head and it has appeared no trouble and to me 2 weeks were bad. In advance thanks for the answer! Send please on my box natashka18db@km.ru

evromedprestizh
18.03.2006, 12:33
Delay
First of all it is necessary to exclude probability of pregnancy. Address to the gynecologist - Hand over a blood on HGCH and make US. House tests are not always reliable.
Abortion
It is necessary for you to pass or take place detailed inspection for finding-out of the reason nevynashivanija pregnancy (it is any loss of pregnancy: a spontaneous abortion, the premature birth or births, not developing pregnancy, antenatal or in sorts or labors destruction of a fetus): hormonal, on an infection (the analysis of a blood on CHE, a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses, the viruria), immunologic, to pass or take place consultation at genetics, analysis of a blood on coagulability (a coagulogram or gemostaziogramma) and lupoid anticoagulant Only after that will be possible to find out the reasons nevynashivanija and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment and preparation for pregnancy. And also it will be necessary to continue treatment during all pregnancy.
mikrogenon
Hardly these phenomena in 3 weeks are connected with reception OK.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.