PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Parameters of hormones

The anonym
16.03.2006, 10:27
Good afternoon, at me year were absent monthly after sharp growing thin (on 14 kg for 2 months), at body height of 169 sm, my weight made 46, before 60. In December, 2005 have started to spend treatment by vitominoterapii cyclic, an electrophoresis, monthly came on djufastone. Weight has typed or collected, now 55 kg, but without Progesteronum from outside of, monthly do not come, I wait for 60-65 days, and then on nyxes. Penultimate monthly have been caused or called on 65 d.ts. On January, 26th 2006.. After that, accepted mikrofolin, and in nynenem a cycle monthly send or have come on 45 d.ts. From 09.03.06 till, on 5 d.ts. (13.03.06) handed over a blood on hormones in this connection a question about poluchenyh results, how much or as far as with such results it is possible to hope for absence of a polycystosis which to me usilenno put on US, and in general about an opportunity at treatment zaberemennet since we with the husband one and a half year without results try? Thanks huge, excuse for so long question.
Data of hormones I result or bring below.
D.ts.-5-th
FSG - 8,38 (norm or rate 3-12)
LG - 7,22 (norm or rate 0,5-18)
Testosteron-Depotum - 0,76 (norm or rate 0,04-0,66)
Degidroepiandrosterona Zinci sulfas - 2,52 (norm or rate 0,8-21,1)
The conclusion labororii: Normonogonadropnoe a status, Normodegidroepiandrosteronemija. - what does it mean, could not explain, thanks.

mariamm
16.03.2006, 15:39
The norm or rate means norm or rate. With hormones at all of you by way of. But an ovulation there was no because of your growing thin, and then a reception of hormones, you could not have patience and allow to be restored and start in any way ovaries to work - hammered their Progesteronum and Microfollinum of all this in time, whence to undertake pregnancy.
Cancel all hormones, conduct a healthy way of life and wait. Can reckon planning from the beginning. While will drink hormones instead of allowing an organism to be restored and do or make hormones most - will be by nothing. Simply understand that is necessary for you - a regular menses or pregnancy.