PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very unpleasant illness or disease

Nata_lee
15.03.2006, 16:39
Hello!
I shall briefly describe the situation. During the first visit to the gynecologist erosion of ?/m 10 years ago has been found out. Did not treat. During pregnancy (2001) the ureaplasmosis is revealed, treatment has not given results. Longly fed the child, antibiotics have been counter-indicative. In the spring of 2004 have cured a ureaplasmosis (I needed 2 course, the husband treated too, but blindfold, analyses any did not take) then treated erosion by cauterization. The doctor has assured me, that I am healthy and should come now in a year. In the spring 2005 doctor - already another - has told or said to me, that erosion has returned, and extensive and bright. Analyses on skr/??o have shown gardnerellu (before it or her was not and to undertake to her like there was no place...), flora too unimportant or $not very well.
Here since then also I think, that to me to do or make. Except for it or this: I have a suspicion, that during sorts or labors the fistula connecting or bridging a vagina and a rectum (there are gases, etc.) could be formed, the gynecologist "does not believe" me and convinces, that anything is not present. And in fact if it so any gynecologic treatment will be senseless!
The main thing, that I do not understand, what sense endlessly to be treated by antibiotics if these infections appear suddenly it is not known whence - that one, another... Whether there Are any alternatives?
Advise something!
Thanks!

mariamm
16.03.2006, 15:35
While I do not see infections. - not the infection, a ureaplasma in general value or meaning;importance has no bacterial vaginosis even if to believe analyses and to accept that they is, and in fact analyses can to be mistaken also and in general nothing to be. The gases leaving after sorts or labors, easier prolixity of muscles of a vagina, them netrenirovannost, them it is possible to train it and these signs will pass or take place. What do you mean under ", etc."? A fistula to not see it is impossible.
Relapse of a pathology shejki - happens, especially if cauterized not that. It is necessary to make the expanded colposcopy and to find out a status for today