PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Counterfeit -35

14.03.2006, 23:13
Hello. To me 24 years, married, are a daughter. The menses at me has come to 15 years and since then goes irregularly-sometimes from month to month, and sometimes for 2-3 months does not happen (the biggest 5 months) Then have put the diagnosis-dysfunction of ovaries, since the left ovary at me polycystic. Recently has gone on reception to the gynecologist-have advised to accept to Diana-35. Has spent on drink the first month-all in norm or rate. The second month-. Has ended, and allocation proceed, only brown color of steel. The dorsodynia and breasts has increased. In 15 days has gone to the gynecologist. At survey pochustvovola -have inflamed predatki. The doctor has told or said a preparation have bought or purchased counterfeit. Prishlost to buy or purchase in dr.apteke and to drink up. The pain at once has left, and vydeleny became less. Business really in a fake? What now to do or make, can is better nothing accept, in fact lived without hormones, even to a daughter has given birth without problems???

mariamm
15.03.2006, 14:55
If all has passed or has taken place - all means has passed or has taken place. Accept a preparation from the necessary drugstore and all