PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on 9 week of pregnancy and at me syndrome Marfana. Whether I can give birth?

The anonym
14.03.2006, 15:04
To me of 19 years. I live in republic Sakha or Saha (Yakutia) in a Yakutsk. The diagnosis with-thit Marfana has been put in 1992.
The diagnosis: Syndrome Marfana. Progressing current. Expansion of a bulb aoorty up to 39 mm. With a failure of the aortal valve of 1 degree. prolaps the mitral valve of 2 degrees with a regurgitation of 1 degree. Dop. trabekula in cavity LZH. Failure LK of 1 degree. A heart failure 0-1 FK. A myopia of a high degree. A scoliosis of the first degree.
On March, 13th the consultation has been spent.
The conclusion: considering high risk of complications in the form of stratification of an aorta, advance of disease at the pregnant woman, high risk of a birth of the child with illness or disease Marfana, on honey. The abortion is recommended to indications.
I would like to receive additional consultation at experts of the St.-Petersburg clinics before to make the final decision as very much I wish to save the child.
Mine e-mail: girl_ykt@mail.ru