PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with an ovary

Butterfly
08.03.2006, 23:16
Hello! About three weeks ago I had pricking pains at the left in the bottom of a stomach or belly. How much or As far as I understand, at me the ovary has inflamed, I sometimes as though feel it or him. Prompt, how to itself to help or assist to remove or take off an inflammation if there is no time the nearest week to descend or go to the doctor? Than such pains can threaten?

evromedprestizh
12.03.2006, 18:10
Unessentially, what is it an inflammation.
Occurrence be ill or sick is an attribute of various pathologies: infections and inflammatory processes of genitals, hormonal disturbance, occurrence of cysts and tumours in genitals, etc.
For specification of the diagnosis I recommend you to address to the doctor to the -gynecologist on reception for carrying out of US and inspection on an infection: the colposcopy (survey under a microscope for revealing a micropathology) to hand over a smear method PTSR on ZPPP and the analysis of a blood, bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses and other inspections.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Dizzi
14.03.2006, 12:33
At me the same problem, but periodically that is better, again begins and so within already years 4. Sometimes even very much stirs or prevents a sexual life (painfully). Already addressed to experts, they appoint or nominate medicines, procedures - passes or takes place, but on half a year, and then again. I hope anything especial it cannot be?