PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ovulation

Chita
13.03.2006, 19:52
Good afternoon. Prompt please. We with the husband try to get or start the child in current of 3 years. Have handed over recently all analyses, at the husband all in norm or rate. To me have diagnosed dysfunction of ovaries. At me rastrojstvo ovulations. You can advise what preparation to me for treatment and that at me prshlo RO?

evromedprestizh
14.03.2006, 09:22
ANY!!!
Prrihodite on reception. Also do not try to be treated on an Internet.
Sterility or Barrenness is an absence of pregnancy at a regular sexual life without preservation within 1 year.
For finding-out of the reasons of sterility or barrenness it is necessary to pass or take place detailed inspection: spermogramma the husband, genetic inspection, a roentgen of a uterus for finding-out of permeability of pipes (hysterosalpingography), rectal temperature for 3 cycles, hormones of a blood (what? Is solved individually in each concrete case), inspection on an infection (a smear method PTSR and the analysis of a blood on ZPPP and bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses) to make the postcoital test, the analysis on antispermalnye antibodies...
Only after that it will be possible to diagnose (that is to find all the possible or probable reasons of sterility or barrenness) and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.