PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with contraception

Anonimka
13.03.2006, 21:18
Excuse at me such problem! About New year I went to the gynecologist and he has written out to me oral contraceptives Silest... But I have forgotten to tell to him, that at me Diskinizija ZHechevyvodjashchih Ways... After reception for the second day of 2-nd tablet for the night in 4 hours at me the vomiting has opened, me all shaked, tore some hours one bile... All next day I could not anything is. I have stopped to accept this preparation... After New year I laid in hospital in a gynecology department, there to me have spent treatment of appendages, have found out small erosion, etc. After treatment the doctor for a regulation of a menstrual cycle have appointed or nominated to me OK Three-ONu?... After their reception after the second tablet has occured or happened too most... Was to pair or steam cases when used postinor - any side effects did not notice... TELL or SAY PLEASE, WHETHER there are SUCH ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES WHICH CAN APPROACH or SUIT me In that case????? YOU CAN RECOMMEND WHAT CONTRACEPTION to me??? My age of 18 years..... IN ADVANCE IT IS VERY GRATEFUL.....

evromedprestizh
14.03.2006, 09:16
Apparently at you reaction to one of components OK.
To pick up it is possible.
But...
Before reception OK
Inspection is necessary: the biochemical analysis of a blood, a blood on coagulability (coagulogram), under indications hormonal inspection, US of a small basin and sometimes US of milk or dairy glands. After that the doctor recommends you concrete OK. All OK identical side effects irrespective of structure and have dosages of hormones and including intensifying of appetite when girls do not pay to this attention and usilenno eat. It is unessential, that nizkodozirovannyj the preparation is better. All very individually. Hormonal contraception (tablets, rings, an adhesive tape, nyxes ) has many contraindications and independently to begin reception OK it is undesirable, and is sometimes unsafe.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.