PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gardnerelly and leucocytes!!!!!!

Not registered
23.01.2006, 12:46
Good afternoon! Whether tell or say, please, has sense to be treated (in a smear leucocytes are raised or increased and found gardnerelly) if nothing disturbs, an itch, not vydeleny. Several months ago with the husband have treated a ureaplasma, to be treated any more hochetsja, and the doctor speaks, that it is enough. At survey the doctor has seen small erosion, I heard, that while there is an erosion vospolenie will be, but about treatment the doctor nothing has told or said. Tell or say how to be, please, what to do or make with gardnerellami (there can be my flora vystanavlivaetsja after treatment?) .i to treat or to not treat-if DISTURBS NOTHING!? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
23.01.2006, 13:06
This your desire to be treated or...

The doctor -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
05.03.2006, 20:35
Good afternoon! Whether tell or say, please, has sense to be treated (in a smear leucocytes are raised or increased and found gardnerelly) if nothing disturbs, an itch, not vydeleny. Several months ago with the husband have treated a ureaplasma, to be treated any more hochetsja, and the doctor speaks, that it is enough. At survey the doctor has seen small erosion, I heard, that while there is an erosion vospolenie will be, but about treatment the doctor nothing has told or said. Tell or say how to be, please, what to do or make with gardnerellami (there can be my flora vystanavlivaetsja after treatment?) .i to treat or to not treat-if DISTURBS NOTHING!? Thanks.

I have read through that gardnerelly is at all an infection, and the bacterium which always in norm or rate contains in an organism of the woman and if she is defined or determined in analyses it only means, that she prevails of a milk or dairy bacterium which should be more. Its or her nature is poorly studied or investigated by a science and me too very much enrages, that gynecologists fool to patients of a head and force them to be surveyed on nonexistent infections, to pay money, and the general or common treatment to appoint or nominate do not want, even then, when you with 100 %-s' confidence explain to them, that no infections at you are present, was not and cannot be owing to a just life. I after useless adventures under paid ineffectual analyses to myself have appointed or nominated treatment by suppositories of Flagylum and have helped or assisted. I do not speak, that all should act so, but at times from modern medicine simply toshno. It is insulting, that it is necessary to get to the bottom of a short and without money to you anybody even the bare advice or council for what to give does not want, even if you are ready to incur the responsibility! Earlier doctors were better and more human, though there were no such high technologies.

The anonym
05.03.2006, 23:01
From all earlier prochitanogo on the Internet, concerning or touching this subject, I have understood only that basically this microorganism - only consequence or investigation of a wrong delivery (a disadvantage or absence of milk or dairy products) and condoms with greasing. Here only it is not clear, to what then all this procedure with infections? For what each time it is necessary to pass or take place anew all shameful list to reveal this bjaku why it or her have ceased to define or determine in the general or common smear? With what it is connected: poor-quality health service or something or something else?