PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dysfunction of ovaries

truslan
10.02.2006, 09:55
The doctor has appointed or nominated OK - Lindinet 20 for restoration broken or disturbed menstr. A cycle.
Before I of one and a half year accepted OK - Trikvilar, Triziston, Triregol. Has stopped to drink, because last three months of their reception the stomach or belly in the beginning monthly started to hurt or be ill;be sick. As has thrown OK - pains have passed or have taken place.
Since then has passed or has taken place 7 months without OK. Menstr. The cycle like would be restored. But last menses has come very much late - the cycle was 53 days. The doctor on US has seen the increased ovary, has warned, that he can burst during monthly and has appointed or nominated Lindinet 20 + autoterapiju, Plasmolum and Calcii chloridum.
Before I drank Zanotsin ODES, suppositories put betadinovye, etc., was treated for an inflammation of ovaries. And now as it became clear on US, result any, became even worse.
Question: me interests, whether there are still other methods of treatment of an inflammation and the broken or disturbed monthly cycle except for reception OK? It turns out, as I shall stop to drink OK - so again to wait for restoration of ovaries. And if they will not be restored? Again to drink OK? What for a vicious circle it turns out then?
On a smear - leucocytes 2-3, it's OK. ZPPP is not present. I am protected by condoms. Erosions are not present. Results TTG and FSG - in norm or rate.

EVolkov
11.02.2006, 18:42
At you function of ovaries is lowered, therefore there are disturbances of a menstrual cycle. For finding-out of the reason it is necessary to address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist and to pass or take place full hormonal inspection and to make US of organs of a small basin. Probably, more complex or difficult inspections, such as be required: a roentgen of a skull, encephalography, a -resonant tomography of a skull or other detailed inspections. Only after that it will be possible to exclude presence of tumours, to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment.
Any OK only suppress ovaries even more.
Hormonal inspection both fito and vitamino therapy is necessary.
About an inflammation I at you nothing has seen. Can it or him is not present?

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
05.03.2006, 19:58
Explain, please, for what these or thus are necessary all expensive zamorochki if result the infinite investment of money will be not known in what? Analyses on hormones cost or stand nedyoshevo, preparations too, they give results seldom, read, that many do not transfer or carry such preparations and owing to a wild malaise stop them to use, especially often is mentioned to Diana 35. Tell or say fairly, whether there is in it or this a real sense or it is simple pumping out of money from those duryoh which try to discover in itself nonexistent problems and are ready to be treated indefinitely, breaking all other balance of an organism? The Hormonal background is broken or disturbed at many, after sorts or labors especially, we eat incorrectly almost all and, we give birth or we travail not annually, we nurse not for two years and sex we are engaged not under the schedule, I any more do not speak about our bionomics, stresses, colds and t.p.. Whether there Is a sense in those things about which you speak? What statistics of full restoration of a hormonal background after treatment or it is simple tjagomotina? Whether there is a probability of what the woman after treatment under references of the doctor will refuse tablets or dear or expensive inspections become the habitual phenomenon and will be prolonged all life, and not having returned the necessary hormonal background? If is, how much years on the average leave on treatment? Or it of simply fable in which even physicians do not believe? Perhaps, it is meaningful to live simply if nothing disturbs, instead of to run to be checked on hormones at each superfluous evolved hair on a body and to do or make US of a small basin if monthly not clearly for what reason suddenly ahead of schedule some steel is shorter?
And more such question: whether you know, what for now began fashionable at simple dysbacteriosis of a vagina to send to be checked on an infection?? I remember earlier, usual gardnerellu (which as it was found out, at all is not an infection!) Defined or Determined in a usual smear, and now have ceased or simply do not want to earn more money? I had pleasure after visiting the gynecologist to go on inspection on an infection which at me simply could not be for the reason that me checked and before and after sorts or labors, I married and keep hygiene ideally. The fact of that was necessary to be checked, as if I not the wife, and potaskushka was unpleasant. Infections have not revealed, but to pay it was necessary decently. It was simply opposite to me from incompetence of the doctor which has sent me on such checks. Earlier in fact simply appointed or nominated suppositories of the general or common action, and now refuse something to recommend, when the patient insists. More shortly, it upsets all, it absolutely not clearly and incorrectly.

The anonym
05.03.2006, 21:06
That at times it is necessary to pay for those superfluous services which impose is insulting not that medicine paid, and, speaking thus, what is it it is necessary to you, instead of me. I can not understand, where the elementary compassion to patients and decency has got to. If in an organism there is any failure is a failure not a separate organ, and the general or common. All this know and at an opportunity try to keep up with all at once. But sometimes very valuable there is a concrete answer to a concrete question which presently to receive it began practically impossible, doctors try any ways to leave from a reality. Perhaps, simply such come across, I do not know. But it is unpleasant. It is very good, that on the Internet there were forums on medicine. The best invention for people simply to not think up. Owing to them the person can preliminary estimate or appreciate the situation and solve, that to him and how to do or make, understand where to search for a root of a problem, not doing or making superfluous ineffectual actions. Thanks you, dear doctors for directing or referring advice or councils, that focus people in this uneasy science - anatomy.