PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bartolievaja a gland???

julie1
05.03.2006, 14:09
Hello the doctor!
I hurted or was ill;was sick in current of last three months after reception of antibiotics by a thrush, therefore long time was not engaged in sex. After employment or occupation by sex at me sexual labiums then have strongly increased has passed or has taken place. Was engaged in sex 4 days ago. But at me there passes or there takes place a strong pain inside from the right party or side near to a vagina. Augmentation like I do not grope. But at a palpation such sensation that the gland hurts. To me 10 years ago did or made operation bartolievoj glands kokraz too from the right party or side. What is can be at me? If it hurts bartolievaja the gland, what treatment is possible or probable? Only antibiotics or operative? Very much I hope, that at me all will pass or take place because was tortured to be treated already and as I shall think of antibiotics and a thrush at once it becomes bad. Many thanks for the answer!

evromedprestizh
05.03.2006, 14:57
Pains can be connected as with relapse of a cyst bartolinievoj glands (if at opreatsii ostetsja a part of a cyst there can be a relapse).
Also pains can be connected with changes in a cicatrical tissue after operation.
Inflammatory process of sexual labiums is possible or probable also.

Yours faithfully the Doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.