PDA

Просмотр полной версии : parladel

Maria valerevn
04.10.2004, 18:48
Hello! Prompt, please, that for a preparation parladel? He renders What action on an organism? What probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy after its or his application? More than year deals with a problem of sterility or barrenness, has handed over the analysis on hormones, very high Prolactinum (1072 ??N/ml) the doctor has appointed or nominated the given medicine. I shall be very glad to receive the answer, and as letters on a subject exciting all: sterility or barrenness. In advance I thank.
P.S. Any inconsistent letter has turned out, I the first time, forgive or excuse if what not so!

mariamm
04.10.2004, 19:02
At it or him in fact all is written to summaries:)
Then, it is necessary to ask elchashchego the doctor - what for he to you appoints or nominates this or that medicine.
Parlodelum normalizes a level of Prolactinum, therefore to you it or him and have appointed or nominated

Orlova J.V.
05.03.2006, 08:47
Hello! The dear doctor, we with the husband live 3 years, together. But I cannot zaberemenit, t. To. At me the uterus is displaced to the right, dysfunction of ovaries. Help or assist! What to me to do or make? Our doctors, vpervyj time with it or this stalknulis, also do not know what to do or make. As a result have diagnosed me - primary sterility or barrenness. Tell or say, whether the correct diagnosis at me?

Orlova J.V.
05.03.2006, 08:50
Hello! The dear doctor, we with the husband live 3 years, together. But I cannot zaberemenit, t. To. At me the uterus is displaced to the right, dysfunction of ovaries. Help or assist! What to me to do or make? Our doctors, vpervyj time with it or this stalknulis, also do not know what to do or make. As a result have diagnosed me - primary sterility or barrenness. Tell or say, whether the correct diagnosis at me?

mariamm
05.03.2006, 11:20
New subjects get or start separately
If three years at a regular sexual life there does not come pregnancy, sterility or barrenness really is diagnosed. The metrectopia to the right has no value or meaning;importance