PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst

gggg
23.02.2006, 23:50
Hello!
At me a problem, neznaju how much or as far as all it seryozno, therefore also I ask you!
Today was at the gynecologist and in me have found out a cyst on the left ovary, approximately 5 see If in a month itself will not leave will operate! It also disturbs me! Me interests, how much or as far as it seryozno and whether is risk, that then I cannot have children!?
Thanks!

Muse
27.02.2006, 07:55
Month obviously a little.
Oothecoma this functional education, when owing to hormonal disbalansa (the reasons it is a lot of: inflammations, hormonal disturbances, etc.) a follicle does not burst also the ootid "does not leave", i.e. there is no ovulation and a blister or bleb is filled with a liquid. Cysts can sometimes be very big size - 10 sm and more. But they do not demand operative treatment and more often resolve without operation (it is follicular and ljuteinovaja cysts). It is Sometimes better to appoint or nominate hormonal treatment. Happens, that there is their break and the bleeding begins, there is a torsion together with an ovary and then there is a necrosis (disintegration) of an ovary. Both statuses without operation lead to a lethal outcome.
In any case the CONTROL of the GYNECOLOGIST and observation during 2, a maximum of 3 months is necessary. If the cyst remains, it is possible to speak about presence of a true TUMOUR and then its or her excision only by operation is shown. At young it the laparoscopy is desirable. Only after reception of the histological (-anatomic) conclusion about good-quality character of a tumour it is possible to sigh easy.
Often these concepts confuse or meaning one speak and write another.
The CYST is a functional status not demanding operation without an emergency situation and in due course passes or takes place itself in 2-3 months.
The CYSTOMA is a TUMOUR and if the cyst does not disappear in current a maximum of 3 months it is a cystoma and operation is obligatory.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.