PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be

Miss
20.02.2006, 18:29
Hello!
The matter is that in January 2005. I had break of a cyst and an ovary, a hemoperitoneum. Have urgently operated, operation cavitary. After operation the stomach or belly constantly hurted or was ill;was sick, in three months the cyst togozhe an ovary has addressed to the doctor, again. (JAichnik-a resection, gistologija-ljuteinovaja a cyst). Have treated conservatively. After 1 - zhanin, 6 mes.-regulon, 4 mes- (I accepted it). Speak, to drink the COOK, while to give birth or travail I shall not decide. The child is 5. To give birth or travail I am not going to. I am afraid to throw tablets since suddenly the cyst again will grow.
Other question: Already has passed or has taken place more year - cicatrix "keloidnyj" what- not so. Around of it or him nodules in size with a pea, plural. Under a skin probably where too seams in a stomach or belly, the same nodules. Operated the right ovary so on the right in a side somewhere too the site hardly is most the others, at pressing morbid. In current of this year constantly that pulls a stomach or belly pricks, etc. Acute pains is not present.
(On a regular basis once a month) I go to the doctor, all in norm or rate, anything is not present. US - without patalogii, only for some reason last three months a uterus kzadi and to the left (before was only to zadi).
I think, what at me spajachnaja illness or disease but why it or her doctors and do not see US? What to do or make? And how it to treat? I read it to not be treated. And can to me that is simple not correctly sshili muscles of a stomach or belly, or what still?
Besides it or this at me subferilitet, VEB, TSMV, a breakdown, etc. to Me already so has bothered. With it or this it is not clear yet, it is necessary to search, be surveyed.

And with gynecology and so clearly whole year after operation I am excruciated with this stomach or belly, really nothing can be made, what though from one illness or disease to get rid.

Yours faithfully!

Lady in Red
22.02.2006, 17:15
Simply come on reception.
Without it or this anybody nothing will tell or say.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

imported_
22.02.2006, 18:57
Many thanks for the answer. But you know, I already stolkih have bypassed doctors, so much the US did or made, the conclusion - without a pathology, and what then hurts?