PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I look forward to hearing

Tina
21.02.2006, 16:50
Hello!
The matter is that in January 2005. I had break of a cyst and an ovary, a hemoperitoneum. Have urgently operated, operation cavitary. After operation the stomach or belly constantly hurted or was ill;was sick, in three months the cyst togozhe an ovary has addressed to the doctor, again. (JAichnik-a resection, gistologija-ljuteinovaja a cyst). Have treated conservatively. After 1 - zhanin, 6 mes.-regulon, 4 mes- (I accepted it). Speak, to drink the COOK, while to give birth or travail I shall not decide. The child is 5. To give birth or travail I am not going to. I am afraid to throw tablets since suddenly the cyst again will grow.
Other question: Already has passed or has taken place more year - cicatrix "keloidnyj" what- not so. Around of it or him nodules in size with a pea, plural. Under a skin probably where too seams in a stomach or belly, the same nodules. Operated the right ovary so on the right in a side somewhere too the site hardly is most the others, at pressing morbid. In current of this year constantly that pulls a stomach or belly pricks, etc. Acute pains is not present.
(On a regular basis once a month) I go to the doctor, all in norm or rate, anything is not present. US - without patalogii, only for some reason last three months a uterus kzadi and to the left (before was only to zadi).
I think, what at me spajachnaja illness or disease but why it or her doctors and do not see US? What to do or make? And how it to treat? I read it to not be treated. And can to me that is simple not correctly sshili muscles of a stomach or belly, or what still?
Besides it or this at me subferilitet, VEB, TSMV, a breakdown, etc. to Me already so has bothered. With it or this it is not clear yet, it is necessary to search, be surveyed.

And with gynecology and so clearly whole year after operation I am excruciated with this stomach or belly, really nothing can be made, what though from one illness or disease to get rid.

Yours faithfully!

fancy
22.02.2006, 17:01
About cicatrixes a question to cosmeticians.
And to an occasion of a menstrual cycle the competent endocrinologist - the gynecologist should borrow or occupy.
Inacheche you will not depart from OK.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

22.02.2006, 17:06
Many thanks for the answer. But about a cycle at me norm or rate and now and before operation, delays and t.p, never was. All business in these constant pains (not acute) pulls that, pricks, etc. And these nodules on all stomach or belly. The inguinal lymphonodus is increased, slightly morbid, but more often he as that pulls in a leg or foot and a side, doctors speak - nonsense.