PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interestingly your opinion!!!!!

-
16.02.2006, 11:54
Good afternoon! After research of the hormonal status and results of US (polycystic changes follicular oparata) two uzi, made in an interval of four months, before it or this uzi did not show such attributes., preparation 2/10 has been appointed or nominated to 3 months with uzi for 3-rd month of reception. After 3- months of reception Femastona US (12 day) has shown the follicular apparatus without changes, the diagnosis-attributes hr.adneksita (about a follicle of anything it has not been told or said) .vrach has appointed or nominated 3 more months prinemat 2\10 about addition 500 (to drink in current 3- mes.nepreryvno) .tsikl in the three first month of reception Femastona there were 22 days (though up to it or him were constant 28-30 days), and with connection Siafora here 26 day, and monthly is not present. Respond please on :1) Why to me have appointed or nominated 500 how you think for what he to me? 2) whether can be pregnancy, we with the husband have started to not be protected about 10 days of this cycle? (by a condom) THANKS earlier were protected!

lesya8787
17.02.2006, 14:10
I yet have not seen at you any diagnosis and accordingly indications for purpose or appointment femostona and the more so siofora.
With what purpose all these purposes or appointments?
Polycystosis of ovaries - (SPKJA or syndrome shtejn-?NoN?Oa?n)
It is enough seryoznoe disease and for its or his acknowledgement or confirmation it is required not only US, but also detailed hormonal inspection, at presence of the clinical displays more often shown in delays of a menses about several months, an obesity on the certain type in the raised or increased pilosis on man's type, etc. Often on US write - multifollicular or polycystic ovaries that is not separate disease, and can be only an attribute hormonal disbalansa, as a rule not demanding treatment.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Lik
17.02.2006, 14:24
Thanks for the answer to a question. I so understand, what 500 is appointed or nominated not for stimulation of an ovulation, and for other purposes, vystonavit job of ovaries, whether as at women with SPJA.Skazhite pregnancy in my case in this cycle, please, is possible or probable, nothing can to me in general prinemat?

gam
20.02.2006, 18:58
Hello!
The preparation "Siofor" solves a problem of excess weight and the hormonal problems connected with it or this.
Pregnancy at you, certainly, is not excluded, but reception of this preparation during pregnancy is categorically counter-indicative.
For what to you it is appointed or nominated "Femoston", I too can assume - for correction of hormonal problems. However and reception "Femostona" is categorically counter-indicative at pregnancy.
It is difficult to name these purposes or appointments correct if you wish to become pregnant. Besides, it is inconsistent purposes or appointments. However, as well as the diagnoses put to you.
I think, consultation of more informed experts is necessary to you.

http: // www.medhelp-clinic.ru/foto/navolot_sm.jpg
Yours faithfully, the doctor the -gynecologist of clinic " " Navolotskaja Oksana Mihajlovna
http: // www.medhelp-clinic.ru/resume22.shtml