PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush: how to get rid?

alisa-Y???a
17.02.2006, 18:57
At me a problem: some years I can not get rid of a thrush, went to rasznym to doctors, appointed or nominated different preparations, national methods, to the husband too - but in any way does not help or assist. Was going to to become pregnant, but before it or this I wish to get rid of a thrush. Can, somebody will advise something dejtsvennoe?
Thanks in advance,
Svetlana

Ljaksandr
20.02.2006, 10:50
The thrush is only secondary. The basic infection is not found out.
More often it is the mixed virus infection.
Virus infections
Can lead to chronic inflammatory processes of a uterus and a vagina, causing an itch, bleach, etc. Proceed it is long, undistinguishedly, with appearing sometimes and disappearing signs appearing sometimes. On their background local immunity decreases and join secondary (is conditional-pathogenic infections), such as a thrush (funguses), coccuses, E. coli.
It is necessary to make a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) for exception of condylomas and to hand over smears method PTSR, and also the analysis of a blood and urine on many kinds of viruses. At the close or attentive approach of the gynecologist, usually it manages to reveal the reason and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment. Treatment long enough, but at patience of the doctor and the patient manages to achieve a positive take more often.
At pregnancy it can lead nevynashivaniju, failures of function of a placenta, a delay of a fetal fetation and to its or his destruction fetally.
Treatment and preparation up to pregnancy and special preventive courses of treatment during pregnancy is necessary.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.