PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help is urgently necessary: complications of a clamidiosis or something or something else?

Garik
16.02.2006, 20:43
Good afternoon, help or assist PLEASE consultation to the girl!
To me now 30 years, children are not present, last monthly have passed or have taken place normally (means probably it is not pregnant). Within last three years at me from time to time were observed small smeared brown allocation in the middle of a cycle (during an ovulation) and disturbances of a cycle (a delay for some days). These or it of allocation and disturbances of a cycle became much more frequent two years ago when I have married (before I was the virgin). Sometimes I feel a pain on an input or entrance at the sexual certificate or act or a burning sensation after it or him. And two months ago at me have appeared purulent and curdled allocation with a unpleasant smell. I have handed over set of different analyses on all to an infection, analyses of a microflora, the cytologic inspection, have made US, have passed or have taken place surveys by means of a mirror at the gynecologist and at me have revealed a clamidiosis, without any other accompanying infections. I did not have other partners except for the husband, he repeatedly passed or took place inspections and by results of analyses was healthy, I trust of 100 % to him - presence at it or him contacts " on the party or side " is COMPLETELY excluded. Therefore the parentage of this hlamidijnoj infections is not clear and whether is she an explanation of my problems with a cycle and vydelenijami last years, PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF a sexual life? For treatment of a clamidiosis to me have appointed or nominated two antibiotics - a doxycycline (tetratsiklinovoj groups) and vilprofen (makrolid). On the termination or ending of courses of treatment by antibiotics there was a delay of a menses for 4 days and approximately in the middle of a cycle (for 12 day if not a delay and for 8 day so) I had brown smeared allocation, but this time much more plentiful... They include as any dark (-purulent?) Clots and strings. These or it of allocation proceed 5 days and very much me disturb. Thus there are no pains and any signs of an external inflammation was not neither earlier, nor now. However pressing on a stomach or belly now causes an easy or a light;a mild pain which was not earlier! Allocation this time without a unpleasant smell and they on volume not so plentiful, but they constants also do not stop some days. Earlier they went only one day and did not contain dark (krovjanistyh?) komkov. At inspection on all infections to me as did or made US and have not found out any disturbances besides that have told or said, that at me ovaries - they " very small, almost "are not so developed" as at the girl " and as have considered or examined there at me inside any cicatrixes, as from for a long time healed inflammation caused or called by any infection (so they have told or said) though once again I shall emphasize - earlier at me was not sex and I not could am hidden or latent to have been ill IPPP. To me recommended "soft" hormonal therapy for correction of ovaries - to start to accept the combined hormonal contraceptives. Unfortunately, now I CAN not (without emergency necessity!!!) To address to the gynecologist, in addition and I do not know, what from it or this will be use, in fact just I have already passed or have already taken place a full course of all analyses and have made US inspection in very dear or expensive and dear clinic (one of the best in Russia) and except for a clamidiosis they have found out nothing in me. Also could not explain the reason of its or his occurrence - assuring me, that in a reality he is passed only sexual by, and household infection is the pure or clean theory and so does not happen. Therefore I have following questions to you:

- What in general diseases or disturbances can lead to occurrence smeared brown vydeleny (probably on the basis of a blood) with dark komkami and strings in them? I Wish to hear the list of potential problems or infections, as considering such factor, as a pain at pressing on a stomach or belly (I apologize for frankness - when on me the husband lays).

- Whether there is an EMERGENCY necessity for inspection or hospitalization for such situation (krovjanistye smeared allocation some days) and if is which inspection should be made? If is not present - that up to what limit it is possible to wait before to address to the doctor in occasion of these or it vydeleny? It is very complex or difficult to Me to visit or attend the gynecologist the nearest 2 months and I would like to make it only at really emergency necessity! She is?

- Whether these or it can be caused or called allocation not finished the cure hlamidijnoj by an infection or they speak about any other problems - with a uterus, ovaries, appendages, but are not connected with an infection as those (considering that on external organs I do not see any attributes of an inflammation and there are no obvious pains)?

- About what speaks a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly at pressing on it or him which was not earlier? It is a sufficient occasion for serious trouble or I in vain panic?

In advance thanks for substantial answers!:)

17.02.2006, 23:56
Inspection and treatment even in the most dear or expensive and prestigious medtsentre not always the quality assurance.
At long, not connected with a menses krovjanistyh vydelenijah it is necessary to exclude a pathology shejki uteruses and endometrija, except for US which has revealed " solderings not clearly, the truth where ", for example it would be possible to make RDV (the separate diagnostic currettage) to be convinced of absence of "oncology"...