PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometriosis + excision of a uterus and ovaries

vika ___
25.01.2006, 08:54
Hello, the Dear Doctor.

To me of 29 years. Children are not present. Recently to me spent a hysteroscopy and postavli the diagnosis: an endometriosis. A lesion very much (!!!) strong (suspicions that is even on lungs). 5 years ago to me did or made a laparoscopy for the same reason - suspicion on an endometriosis - but remove all the centers could not (longly could not sustain a narcosis). In connection with a bad state of health (I pass or I take place constant treatment which passes or takes place hardly, for the different reasons: problems with a liver, lungs, sertsem, almost constant temperature 37 derzhitsja years...) now to me recommend one varian - excision of a uterus and it is possible or probable ovaries. At me it is some or a little bit questions in this occasion:
1. What consequences of such excision (except for certainly impossibility to give birth to the child)? What signs of the instant beginning of a climacterium?
2. Whether it will be necessary for me to accept what or hormones and what by-effects of such reception (completeness, body height of hair on the face, arms or hand, etc.). Whether It is possible to do without application of hormones or minimalizirovat their influence on my organism? Probably it absolutely other hormones which on the contrary emphasize female qualities (do not suppose early ageing, etc.)?
3. As excision of a uterus and ovaries influences on sex zhiz. Whether there are for me real such concepts as erogenic zones, an orgasm, etc.?

Many thanks for the answer.

evromedprestizh
27.01.2006, 10:16
1. A climacterium. Signs can voobshe not be, but can be expressed.
2. Replaceable hormonal therapy is usually appointed or nominated, but what by-effects will arise to predict or forecast it is impossible.
There are they far not always.
3. These concepts psychological and with a uterus are not connected.
Whether hormonal therapy, before prospective operation was spent?

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

kassad333
16.02.2006, 10:35
Thanks big for the answer.
No, hormonal therapy was not spent.
One more question: whether there is in general a necessity to do or make excision or to spend hormonal therapy if I do not have painful sensations? In default from operation and from hormonal therapy what can be posledstvi in the future?

She
16.02.2006, 17:35
Hello!
Dear Vick!
After such operation not at each woman the climacterium can begin. It depends on an organism, from that, the hormonal background, immunity is how much changed.
Signs of an instant climacterium are various, identical to each woman are not present. All depends on nervous system, from bad habits (smoking), from an emotional status of the woman, from employment by physical work.
At women with unbalanced nervous system, with bad habits the climacterium passes or takes place more hardly. Signs: nevroznost, irascibility, tearfulness, feeling of pavor, inflow of fever, a sweating, a bad dream.
If you are afraid of by-effects from hormonal preparations, that is it is a lot of preparations of a phytogenesis, biological additives which serve as a supporting or maintaining part in an organism of the woman.
All remains former, excision of a uterus and appendages does not entail absence of an orgasm and insensibility of erogenic zones.
Do not think of it or this!
You will remain the same woman!
http: // www.medhelp-clinic.ru/foto/goglova_sm.jpg
Yours faithfully, the doctor the -gynecologist of clinic " " Goglova Lyudmila Jurevna