PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy!!!

flipp3r
15.02.2006, 18:09
Good afternoon, are dear the doctor. At me 26 week of pregnancy. I have just come from the doctor, very much rastroennaja. Has received analyses on the latent infections, thought good as has seen everywhere it has been written negatively. And my doctor has seen any there credits greater or big in the analysis on toksoplazmu and has told or said that it is necessary to treat. But I so understand that if infection has occured or happened not during pregnancy and on much earlier (and it is 100 % so because at me animals since the childhood live in the house and when small was in general all stray dogs and cats along the street dragged) the infection is in a chronic stage and she is not dangerous to the baby. Or it not so? Voobshchem it is written in analyses so:
IgM
toksoplazma-.
Cytomegalovirus-.
Herpes-.
Rubella-.
Chlamydia-.
IgC
Cytomegalovirus-.
Herpes-68
Rubella-81
Chlamydia-46
Has appointed or nominated to drink rovometsin and Nistatinum. On term of 26 weeks this preparation is not dangerous to the kid? And how much effectively such purpose or appointment?
How you consider or count with such analyses really toksoplazma demands treatment? And more at me there lives at home a cat, whether it will turn out so I shall be flown by or be treated and then again from it or him I shall catch? And whether it is necessary to treat simultaneously the husband?
In advance many thanks for the answer.

junkers
16.02.2006, 08:39
It is a prerogative infektsionista.
It is desirable to address to it or him;them (in Moscow it is the Center of a toxoplasmosis at Botkinskoj to hospital) and already he after additional inspections will solve, whether there is in general an infection and a question on necessity of treatment.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.