PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Flora

kuchapka
11.02.2006, 19:21
Tell or Say pozhalujsto the matter is that always after reception of antibiotics at me the thrush begins. Last time the doctor has told or said, that at me otsustvovali lactic bacteria. I used suppositories Vagiflor.
How it is possible to avoid it or this? And whether it is possible vobshche? I heard, that it is necessary to accept together with an antibiotic medicines tipo baktisuptila or hilak forte. What you on the bill them can tell or say? Many thanks for the answer.

Ssr
13.02.2006, 01:02
Such preparations as Baktisuptil, Hilak, apply at digestive disturbances. They help or assist to restore only a microflora in an intestine.

sesl888
13.02.2006, 08:42
At good complex treatment some preparations are usually appointed or nominated at once and complications of reception of antibiotics in 99 % of cases manage to be avoided.
If you certainly did not accept 1 antibiotic independently, without purpose or appointment of the doctor.
Same concerns or touches also vulval or vaginal candles.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

eele
13.02.2006, 12:04
There is no I did not accept itself an antibiotic. It or he to me was written out by the doctor. In Germany antibiotics are released or let off only under prescriptions. There was today at the gynecologist she at me Russian and has asked it or her how to avoid in the future a thrush. She has told or said, that in Russia wrote out tablets Nistatinum. + it is possible polzatsja suppositories for vulval or vaginal flora.
Yes, I know, that Hilak forte and Baktisuptil for treatment of intestinal diseases. I was spoken by my girlfriend from Ukraine, that to her appointed or nominated hilak forte at reception of antibiotics. And my sister when was treated for chlamydias, to her in Belarussii wrote out baktisuptil.
Never simply here doctors speak what together to accept with an antibiotic, and this question very much me intesuet.