PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask to respond urgently!! The help!

Not registered
20.01.2006, 17:33
The dear doctor, 13 week of long-awaited pregnancy (me 32) second time of allocation of a blood after soft sex. The bottom of a stomach or belly sometimes aches a bit. What to do or make???? I in other country and there is nobody to talk, at the doctor I can be only in a month!!!! It opastno? What is it can be, whence a blood?? There is no threat for the child????
Very terribly I experience, I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply! Yours faithfully, Tatyana

evromedprestizh
21.01.2006, 19:21
It is threat of an abortion. The urgent complex treatment directed on conservation ber- is necessary.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

SHENYA
12.02.2006, 04:03
1. You need to be registered in system WebMoney which is to the address of http: // www.webmoney.ru .horoshenko familiarize with the given system as she works, download the Internet a purse, choose optimum for itself a variant of updating of a purse, bring 6 $ on the purse.

2. Send 6 WMZ on following purses (in everyone on 1 WMZ):

1. Z285490598977 to a field//write biz
2. Z248641606561 to a field//write biz
3. Z204142525711 to a field//write biz
4. Z766505284877 to a field//write biz
5. Z393140335460 to a field//write biz
6. Z416726837222 to a field//write biz

All that you have made it have created a certain service and the most important it absolutely legally. You ask to render you lawful service for which pay.

Now edit this report: clean or remove from this list the first purse, enter in the extremity or end of the list YOUR purse.

3. Place this clause or article at not less than 200 forums and news lines (News Groups). Remember: than more you place that above there will be your income. This business continues to exist and prosper owing to honesty and gravity of participants. Come on poiskovik-> advanced search. Choose search under links
To search for a word: To respond.

Substitution of purses of profit will not give anybody, all is based on honesty of people. In difference from financial pyramids the given system is favourable all who accumulation of agents pays also occurs or happens lavinopodobno until remains users the Internet and since the people connected to a network to become bse more and more => that an avalanche will develop up to bezkonechnosti (at keeping honesty).

The profit is also good, $6 pays off very quickly.